Reviews for Take All His Honey
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
No, it's MY vodka! Also I LOVED this fic! My whole face is completely red- a total contrast to my usual pale skin. :D 3
ImAHungryNacho chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Still as wonderful and incredibly smexy since I've first read it printed! :3 I read this whole thing from time to time to inspire me so be happeh! X3

- Karol Susan McDerp :}
NiKoLe222 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
GOD DAMN! That was a GREAT story; keep going!
x Sincerely You x chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Plesently refreshing, as before . Good job, Lovee . It was an honor reading, aswell as reviewing . ( :
x Sincerely You x chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
LOLMYGOD . THAT WAS AMAZING . I doo ever so love teh lemon, and although you claim that to be your first one, you did remarkably well, and if you hadnt mentioned it, I would of guessed ! ;D I do hope to read more EliteUndershipping from you soon ! Once im hooked, I remain a faithful reader . C:

-Eminemma ! (-;
ViBookWorm chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
DUDE, NOT COOL! WAAAAAY UNCOOL! I don't have anything agaisnt gay people and would be reacting to the same way to a straight situation! Oh well "when life gives you lemons make lemonade"

That, in this situation is especially apt!
Ember Laura chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I've read all three chapters and if I found mistakes, I don't remember where XD; the story was just to good. And listening to Honeybear while reading made it perfect. If this song inspired you for the first chapter, I understand why. I think of Hearthome when listening to this song.

Anyway, you are definitely among my favorite writers.

Good luck with any new stories you may produce. I will follow along as much as possible :D
Sakura Mau Toki chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Oh Will, must you and Lucian always fight? XD

And now Morty's screwed, but Lance can just take his place ;D ...Along with every other guy Will ends up with *shot*

I also see Will and Lucian to be close in age (about four years apart though) and having, not a rivalry, but a sort of angsty air about them.

I loved this fic though and now feel bad for all the images Aaron is now left with XD *gives Aaron a wurmple plushie*
yaoiomfg chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE LEMONS OF THESE TWO! We need waaaaaay more lemons of these two ;_;

i loves sadistic lucian, by the way (x
eliteunderlover 3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Please update! I love aaron and lucian, and there aren't nearly enough lemons of them...hehe

Your writing is really great! I can't wait to read more, please update asap, pretty pretty pretty please? :)
x Sincerely You x chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nyaha ~! Oh please oh please, oh pleaseee continue ! ;0; This is so very great, I cannot express my love for it . 3: -;has died from several nosebleeds reading this.- I just hope this isnt dead .. I'll review every chapter if thats what it takes for you to continue ! && honestly, dear, you have no need to be worried . I mean, I've read bad lemons, but I can usually tell before the lemon wether or not it will completly suck by how the author wrote the story, and by god your on a roll ! Im expecting great things from you, love ~. Dont let me down ! 8D

-Eminemma, c3 .
JuJuJellyBean chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love it! You have no reason to not be confident about the next chapter! Update update! 3
Sakura Mau Toki chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
First off; it's good to see more EUS fics out there, /especially/ fics with Will and Lucian as brothers!~ *is a Will fan so fangirls*

I just recently got into this pairing so it's good to see more fics for them~ And fics with Lucian and Aaron in general (why everyone goes for the main characters I don't understand A)

Will there be more of Will in later chapters? *is really liking the brotherly fluff since there are so few fics with that* ;w;

Can't wait for the next chapter~ *sits back with a camera for teh smexy* w