Reviews for Quintuplets
That-Crazy-Yaoi-Fan-Girl XD chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
i was literally in tears reading this chapter TT_TT poor naru-chan! sasuke why did you kill yourself!?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
great story. d
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
O()O it'd garra of the FUNK! XD YES!
Laina7 chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
Sigh... these endings always make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Please tell me you'll at least make a birthday fic for naruto using the quintuplets next year! I know it's far away but...I mean...more time to work on it I guess? '

It's just a suggestion though...

And finally! O wow. My final review on this story :/

I loved it. It made my laugh...not really cry but the tears were still threatening to fall...it confused me a lot...it shocked me...I felt about every emotion possible...(except pain I guess)

I enjoy reading your stories so you'll definitely hear from Laina again ;)

Ja.
Laina7 chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Omg! Shadow clones! That's why they're quintuplets! It all makes sense now! Why didn't I see it before? XD

You know what. Besides how utterly confused I was I still really enjoyed this story. :3 can't believe I'm almost done reading already!

It was all do dramatic! And unexpected!

I'm itching to read chapter 18 so I better get on with it!
Laina7 chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
I am completely lost .-. What just happened...from a shower to the ninja world? Is this like Narnia or something? Lol ...well, only one way to find out!

To the next chapter!

I honestly had to re-read this one though cuz I thought I missed something with the strange turn of events...
Laina7 chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
O.O ohhh! Things ate getting interesting! D; no Nary turn back! Itachi's probably going to attack you! It's just a hunch though...wonder if I'm close B)
Laina7 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Holy shit! The uchiha lives next door!

XD Onwards to chapter 5!
Laina7 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Oh. My. God! Five! FIVE of them! Where has this story been all my life? D: I love it! It seems really interesting...what could have happened long ago in the 5 brothers' past? :0 is itachi connected to this some how? What did Asuma tell sasuke? Oh I can't wait to read the rest! :3

To chapter 4 and away!
MikaMayhem chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh! I finally got around to reading some of your stories! I really enjoyed this one! It had excellent twists and featured some of my favorite pairings! (KibaHina NaruGaa and SasuNaru). Excellent work!
kate882 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
.YOU! u write to good a story now its almost 2 in the morning and i has school today so i blame u for writing suck a good story
kate882 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
when i see identical twins i look at the eyes u can usaualy see some type of difference with personality and what not
SasuxNaru88 chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
this story was awesome i loved it i so cried when Sasuke died poor Naru but i am happy both Naru's are happy 3 by the way Sasu3Naru 4ever _
Haruna Shikaio chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
waaahhhh! that was so good _ this was an AWESOME final chapter! well done ;)
Sasuki Uchiha Uzumaki chapter 18 . 8/6/2011