Reviews for King For A Day
Melody Of The Tardis chapter 1 . 10/7
Just why an ipod, why not and iphone?
Wow chapter 1 . 7/1
Like I said... Doctor and river, Amy and Rory!
Plus, Amy was watching the whole time right?
Holli chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
"My good friend , Billie Joe." Hahaha I'm so using that as my excuses now!
The Time Lady chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
What the hell. Good, but ewhat the hell.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
haha that funny
Crystal the Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I have never read a rory/11 story becore, and I have no idea why but it works. I love what you did, it was both funny and sexy at the same time. I'm still smiling about it.
3 Crystal
MattSmithissexie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"That's hot" said the Doctor.

Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh my god I love that song.
Nellyington the Great chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You should write more of these... *Faints of hotness after reading all your Rory/11 Fics* :3
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You, Madam, just broke my brain. Henceforth, I will now say "hnngwhaaatt?" in place of anything else I may have wittily concocted about this fic.

Hnngwhaaatt? (AKA I want a Rory kiss of my own, and I keep thinking about him in a leather thong, and once again your fic may very well invade my dreams in a scary way, and I will not be able to make words now.)
catinthebath chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Ha ha, lol. Really funny! Do you by any chance know when this year's Doctor Who series is coming out?
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
PFFT. Woman, you never cease to amaze me. -dies of smex overload-

...for some reason, when I first read your description of Rory, Doctor Frank'n'furter (*can't spell*) popped into my head. Rory is a sweet transvestite, all right~

D'aww, your Eleven is adorably childish-yet-surprisingly-mature-physically as always. And me likey the Eccleston shoutout - bananas are fanFUDGINGTASTIC, bitchez *headbangs to "King for a Day"

*lurves you beyond all reasonable amount*