Reviews for Harmonia
VallexValkyrie chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I love this *_*
The Great Spirit of Writing chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I like that Ghetsis isn't blindly evil, but still kind of crazy and broken. Nice story!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hmm... this brings Ghetsis into a new perspective. And N's mother into many more.
Caelitea chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh, wow. This was...beautiful. Ghetsis' characterization was...well, amazing, for lack of a better word, because you made him seem humane and pitiable, what with his wife and all...and the end was especially amazing. I loved the line: "He turned to his son and he tore him apart, hurling insults and pouring all his shame into a boy, a boy with green hair that he wished was blue, when all he really wanted was to see those eyes one final time before they took him away forever." So much conflicted emotion within Ghetsis that makes really makes him seem human and someone who we can empathize with. This was an amazing piece; I only wish I had better words to describe it with!
seaofsound chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I just want to say you're an excellent writer. And I agree; Ghetsis Harmonia doesn't have a certain ring to it.
LittleElgyemKissHands08 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
A great story for my birthday! I'm now 8 years old and it was like a serenade about Ghetsis' broken heart like Pechessa and Saria said xD i hope you enjoyed this lol ;)
TympoleKisser9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was good xD i enjoyed it :) i saw N crying on wiki/N in the manga it said Pokémon are being liged by humans... even here. That was cool! watch that article now on the web it's really cool ;):DxD lol
SweetBeheeyem14 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was a really awesome story! But howz N's ma called I don't know xD lol I read this earlier but why take Anthea and Concordia care? N's real name's Nico that's really awesome xD lol
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
FFFFF crying so hard. Beautiful. *clapclap*
Beldam chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Holy cow, this was really good. In all honesty, the thought of N's mom was always fleeting in my thoughts (considering the main characters rarely have fathers in the games) but i really like this interpretation. Also, you're writing is incredibly svelt. It's so poetic, but it manages to be so without being bogged down in words. Really good!
Normal-looking Freak chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is what we call "artistic liberties" and you pulled it perfectly 3

A great interpretation, i honestly can't get enough of your wrting!
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was neat! _ But I think I'll have to come up with a fan interpretation too.

Good job, good job. :)

Finessefully,

X
CoffeeIncluded chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Huh...Oh wow. You actually made Ghetsis somewhat sympathetic. I thought that was impossible.

(Although Ghetsis is still a Complete Monster in my story, I really like your interpretation...)