Reviews for Maka's Resolve
Lisalee Campbell chapter 1 . 3/16
That was awesome!
I really liked it, i just love anime and love scenes!
keep up the good work. And i agree, they should have put this in the real anime.
SoulEater2536 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
It was so adorable the way that Maka ran up to Soul and kissed him and the way he did that to mama as well it was so adorable
tatay chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
wow great omg good _ lame but at the middle tho
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ites soo sweet I wish this happened in soul eater. Sooooo cute
kawaiigiraffe4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Haha. I thought I was the only one unsure of crona's gender. Cute story! Loved it!
kat chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i thaugh it was amazing i would like to read more please write more !
Female Gaara chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really like this story because it gave me some ideas for my MakaxSoul and if you wanna read it the title is Maka loves Soul... Does he love her back?
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hey that was really amazing. But I've gotta wonder, what was the true story you based this on?
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So I DID recognize your UN for a reason...I read this fic a few weeks ago. XD

I enjoyed this. I loved Kid's reaction. "Took him long enough." XD Somehow, this strikes me as something Kid would definitely say...;)
KokoKitsune chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
powerkitty chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is really good! You should write more.

Lol, Chorna? haha sorry, I just had to say something about that. I'll never be able to look at Chrona again without thinking of corn. Corn Blood? Corn Insanity? Cornarok? (if you don't know what I'm talking about then just keep watching the anime and you'll get it, or better yet, read the MANGA!)
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was awesome! Not too long, and not too short! Perfect! Hope you do more SoulxMaka! That's my favourite pairing too! XD
Rocket2SE chapter 1 . 3/17/2011