Reviews for It's Just Toast!
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/1
AWWWWWW
I LOVE THISSSS BAAABBBYYYYY
RottenGlass chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
So. Much. Cuteness!
Berribex112 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
awww that was cute and funny. i loved it.
lovelycomplications chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was just too darn cute! _ its such an original and cute plot line. You did a great job with this!
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
England's last line was brilliant. Oh, Arthur, how I love you
AliceWang chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh I wonder if America could make little Gingerbread versions of him and Iggy. Then he could eat his **-Oh fudge, Im really perverted! Curse you Yaoi fangirls that influenced me XD! OMFGAWSH, you gave me an idea for a fic! Thanks! BTW, THIS WAS AWESOME.
13bluecats chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is cute! I really want to make cheese on toast now. I wonder if I could draw their faces in ketchup? Anyway, I loved it and the way you showed Alfred's playfulness through his cooking.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This makes me crave pink pancakes.
Renuki chapter 1 . 4/24/2011

I am so gonna try doing this the next time we have toast. 8D

OTL Argh, surely I'll think of USUK when I see bread... O.o

-Vani Jane
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awwww How fluffily cute! *heart* Haha, of course England would think of that and America wouldn't. *squeee* They're so adorable I can't even think of anything to say. ;; How upsetting. But let me tell you that it was absolutely wonderfully fabulous, and I enjoyed it a great deal. It will definitely allow me to appreciate tomorrow's brunch much more. _
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh, that's adorable. And I really like the thought of England wearing reading glasses. It's so /him/. :) I feel all warm and happy now.
Jay1892 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is so cute it made my heart explode 3 Absolutely adorable and such a wonderful idea for a one shot
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
America is a true artist! He makes Big Bens out of maccheroni, too!

Oh, Nasty's toast... That stuff is epic win! Which makes this fic just that much cooler, because I know where the reference comes from. XD I was going to write one of my own, actually (without it being for the auction). You don't mind, right?