Reviews for Tenshi no Hikari
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
nice
Notanasian chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Please FINISH THIS STORY! I am getting fed up with people always stopping stories right in the middle of the plot. Honestly, if you don't have the time then why do you attempt to do it in the first place? If you don't finish this story it's gonna piss alot of people off. :/
donovan chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
cool cant wait for the next chappy and is this a naru/hina naru/saku or both i segest hina or both becuse u have it set up as the beging of all the choises
Roman's Prodigy chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Wow, but wings? What the hell is this? I thought this was supposed to be about Naruto and Sakura.
Roman's Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Be a better teacher to Naruto?
Brother?
This being Sakura's fault?
1. He should be a better teacher period, your not better than he is playing favorites.
2. Ok where the hell did that come from?
3. Even if she did say something that wouldn't have changed a damn thing till he met Jariya, dont pin what happened to him on her.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Ok you really need to update soon.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Are you sure you're not a weebo? I mean all that japanese stuff like Baka is not really needed, anyway... you do know Kyuubi is just a mass of chakra and not a demon, right? Oh well, it is fanfiction you can do anything you want

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter
Rouge chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This is a good story so far. I like what you've done with the bloodline, but I am a bit confused about the wings. When I first read their description it seemed as if they were made of light. Is that the case, or are they solid? Another thing I'm a bit confused about is that you said that Naruto was moving at speeds that were making Lee and Guy jealous. If that's the case I can't see how Naruto could possibly have any trouble tearing Neji limb from limb in a fight. He would simply be moving far too fast for Neji to ever defend against one of his hits. Not to mention the fact that Neji wouldn't have a chance at landing an attack either. With how fast you've said Naruto is I honestly can't see how anyone who isn't at least a Jounin would be a problem for him in a fight. Well either way it's a good story so far, hopefully you wont nerf Naruto to make the fight against Neji longer.
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this is really unexpected
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
A great story that has a great flow.
vampwar22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
nice start on this story. i can't wait till the next chapter comes out
toonash667 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
well this is going to be good can't wait for the next chapter
troutman30 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I like it, I want to learn more about your Naruto's powers.
Pi3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
good story hope to see other chap soon, I usually dont write review 'cause I'm no english and cant write very well, but I really liked the start of this fic and dont had any problem in understant it and for me mean you are a very good writer 'cause sometimes I cant undersant some fic for the grammar.
kidloco chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
look interesting.. i want to reaad more about it