Reviews for Tenshi no Hikari
CyberDragonEX chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Eh, I didn't really care about the name, I was more interested in his hair. Personally, instead of being a near clone of Naruto, I thought he should of inherited his Grandma Kushina's red hair.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I actually agree with you and have enjoyed reading this fic. I was upset and angry for the pairing being NaruHina, but not because of the pairing itself. Rather, I was upset at how little development there was to the point that Naruto is only with Hinata out of obligation then actual love. I know he may have learned to love her, but a marriage shouldn't be built on a marriage where one partner doesn't love the other.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Actually, its boruto... see the naruto ripoff?
and I mantain that the ending was complefely illogical.
Anko becomes fat.
Choujix karui.
no closure on the bijuu.
Illogical as fuck naru hina..
Amurru chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Kishi messed up. He ignored all the character development of sakura and shot her straight back to obsessed love crazed fan mode. Not only that but somehow a character who said i love you and held hands once gets with naruto over a character who they literally did an entire relationship overhaul development with. Naruhina moments: pein I love you, neji dying, chuuninexams. Naturally just shippuden: Yamato confrontation, post pein confrontation, I love you confession, trying to kill sasuke, naruto-kun in the war. Literally ignored half the story he wrote and went for settle for the stalkers mode.
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I would have preferred Naruto with ANY character other than Hinata. Anyone at all. Male or Female.
Even a resurrected Kisame would have been an improvement.
Hells bells, I would have been cool with Onoki if I knew the choice was between the old fart and Hinata.
Hinata gets on my nerves 'that' much.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
nice
Notanasian chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Please FINISH THIS STORY! I am getting fed up with people always stopping stories right in the middle of the plot. Honestly, if you don't have the time then why do you attempt to do it in the first place? If you don't finish this story it's gonna piss alot of people off. :/
donovan chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
cool cant wait for the next chappy and is this a naru/hina naru/saku or both i segest hina or both becuse u have it set up as the beging of all the choises
MaeJor Farrell chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Wow, but wings? What the hell is this? I thought this was supposed to be about Naruto and Sakura.
MaeJor Farrell chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Be a better teacher to Naruto?
Brother?
This being Sakura's fault?
1. He should be a better teacher period, your not better than he is playing favorites.
2. Ok where the hell did that come from?
3. Even if she did say something that wouldn't have changed a damn thing till he met Jariya, dont pin what happened to him on her.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Ok you really need to update soon.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Are you sure you're not a weebo? I mean all that japanese stuff like Baka is not really needed, anyway... you do know Kyuubi is just a mass of chakra and not a demon, right? Oh well, it is fanfiction you can do anything you want

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter
Rouge chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This is a good story so far. I like what you've done with the bloodline, but I am a bit confused about the wings. When I first read their description it seemed as if they were made of light. Is that the case, or are they solid? Another thing I'm a bit confused about is that you said that Naruto was moving at speeds that were making Lee and Guy jealous. If that's the case I can't see how Naruto could possibly have any trouble tearing Neji limb from limb in a fight. He would simply be moving far too fast for Neji to ever defend against one of his hits. Not to mention the fact that Neji wouldn't have a chance at landing an attack either. With how fast you've said Naruto is I honestly can't see how anyone who isn't at least a Jounin would be a problem for him in a fight. Well either way it's a good story so far, hopefully you wont nerf Naruto to make the fight against Neji longer.
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this is really unexpected
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
A great story that has a great flow.