Reviews for Put The Memories Behind
tamilnadu09 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
well i know you're not continuing this, but I thought I'd just say that I LOVE pretty little liars! let me know when you decide to post your new PLL story!
SolitudeMyLove chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Im a little sad your not countinueing this story but I will subscribe so if you do diside to finish it someday I can read what happends ).

SolitudeMyLove chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
My brother had to wire me the money (overseas).

This story is amazing its so well written ).

See you soon.

SolitudeMyLove chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Iv read this chapter before too I think its better than the first one )

See you in a little bit.

SolitudeMyLove chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was the second time that I read this chapter I dont know if i'v written any reviews for this story if I have im just going to re read it ).

I think this story is amazing and loved that you included all four girls.

ZoeyActress chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
First off, it's ZoeyActress from Return to Rosewood. Second, great story. Although you had a few typos here and there it was nice writing. Also, when you have Spencer on the phone to Aria, Toby's there and Spencer says "Fitz". I don't think Spencer would have talked to Aria about Ezra with Toby there. Besides that, great chapter.
teddy bear chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Hi. Great story!

Here are some mistakes I'd like to point out since you encouraged editing and criticism:

In chapter 1, you said trough instead of through when you said "... Aria glanced at it mildly, still leafing t(h)rough..."

In chapter 2 when you said "what a weird cop..." about Garrett, I don't think Spencer would think this since she used to be friends with him.

Also in chapter 2,when you said ""change for a twenty." Mona lied, trying to spare Hanna's feelings." think you should maybe mention the letter that Caleb gave Mona.

In chapter 3, when you end Emily's part of the chapter and you say "time for a little trip to 'one for Em and friends, zero for Jenna' land..." the wording is kinda confusing- I had to read it twice b/c the wording is a little off. Try- Em and friends: one, Jenna: nothing.

Under that part where you start Spencer's section, I can't picture Spencer thinking that the fun house is weird b/c its held in an abandoned building.

Another thing in chapter 3 that you could change is that instead of saying "It was a small, one-person tube sort of thing..." you could say "It was a small, one-person closet..."

Also in chapter 3, when you were explaining how Spencer first saw Ian when he got her out of the closet, you should mention about how maybe it is how he killed Ali and have Spencer thinking about Ali too.

Underneath that, when Ian was saying ""No, it was keeping her in. Somebody jammed the door with it." Ian stated." you should add "...Ian stated, his voice coated with concern."

Later on, when you end Spencer's part, you do realize that you're missing a HUGE part! Where Spencer sees Toby and runs over and kisses him in front of her family... Its a very important part!

I really liked this story- you do a really good job portraying Aria and Emily! Hanna & Spencer need a little bit more work :)

This is SOOO good and it has perfect detail! Update soon!
azul fire-belly chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
haha! i like Toby, he's funny! he kinda reminds me of a little puppy sometimes, but other times...

oh, yes, a confusing part:

Spencer looked at Toby; the handsome boy who was currently a suspect in Alison DiLaurentis's case, Spencer's dead friend, just like she was.

The way you worded it, it sounds like you're saying someone's dead rather than the suspect...or maybe it's just me.

i was beggining to wonder if i would ever find any more mistakes in your work (HA!)

;) your style of writing is awesome, so keep updating!
Godess of the Sands chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE KISS!
Jess chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Love this! :)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
nice chapter. can not wait to read the next one on wednesday.n we have to wait until june for season 2.
eliza2011 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
pont de vecchio

"...gave someone else a ring? Aria, seriously. It wasn't even a carat"
jaceyb1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Please don't make me wait til the 30th. That is a whole long 5 days away. I loved it and I can't wait for the update!
Skillet48 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
really love how you had a small story with each girl, yet they were all still connected!

I never read the books, but am really interested in who Isaac is... its a sexy name isnt itXD

Great story keep up the good work

Skillet48
Godess of the Sands chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I wanna see about the time they meet at the funhouse!