Reviews for Chronicling Babylon
Opy chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Wonderful story, very well done. Loved it!
silverymare chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
As my first Tristan and Rory read, you've entertained me and kept me on the seat of my chair.

With the childhood problems and the self-loathing that Tristan went through, it's good to see how Rory keeps him grounded, and not suicidal. I am surprised that you didn't try adding suicide, but I'm glad that the standards for this story goes above and beyond.

I mention the first scene given to us readers, because it sticks firmly in my mind. A rumpled bed, a lazy, can-be-bothered Sunday morn. We can all relate to the lived or dreamed luxury.

What a wonderful creation. It flatters our beloved show, Gilmore Girls, and it gives added insight to a lesser known character, Tristan DuGrey.
Alenor chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
oh great story, cya later.
papaslittlecj chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
it was good kind of confussing

but okay

im sorry i dont kno what to say...
yelloellow chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
That. Is. Now. The. Officially. Best. Thing. Ever. Written. On. FanFiction.
Shoequeeny chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Oh, I'm so glad to see this finally finished! This is one of the best Trory fics out there and not only because I'm a sucker for future fics. Your writing is beautiful and the relationship between the two is wonderful. It's not nice, it's not pretty and it hurts and it's so, so real. Great work!
Isabel010 chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
Wow, i finished reading this story while listening to "Total eclipse of the heart" and it just was such a fitting song for this ending, my god, so moving, i'm still crying, beautiful, beautiful! Thank you so much for writing this story!
LandonLover chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
Utterly fantastic. I love reading good stories. It keeps my faith of this website alive. Loved it...was wonderful.
death-resurrected chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
Great ending. I was a little worried after William DuGrey's speech, but I'm glad that in the end, Tristan and Rory both found someone on whom they could depend.
solodancer chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
oh my! This is so good! please make a sequal! it would be so good if u did! happy writings!
Sophia chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
That was beautiful. and completely worth the wait.
Jazz14 chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
Aww that was a really good ending. I loved this fic so I've read it about 10 times. The sex scene was pretty realistic and really hot. I could see Rory really taking control so that she 'won'... Yum Nekkid HotAss (Yes I was buddys with TrifectLy back awhile ago.) Tristan was a bit of an ass but a total hottie in your fic which is how I pictured him if he was still on the show. *hugs*

Write more Trory ficage soon.

**Jazz**
genvessel chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
this was probably the best trory that I have ever read. achingly beautiful. job well done.
P chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
omigosh! yay! the perfect chap! thanks for finishing! omigosh, so beautifully written, angsty, nostaligic, and trory at the end! i was so scared they wouldn't get together, man, tristan is deep, and oh! how tristan and his dad got close, and rory's close to emily, and madeline died? and how tristan's close to his mom, and the mommy mommy, she didn't die rite? his mom? so sad, their marriage, crazy, i hope it can work? love rory's determination, its intrsting, but yay for how this chap developed althrought )D
ms. polaris black chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
ok, great story but i didn get the end end, "her fingers were small and sturdy" ..i loved this story really but i was confused, email the clarification if you can...that puzzled me..