Reviews for Superheroes and Sun
Kayfro chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I love this series! Toddler Jade and Tori are absolutely adorable. I know it's been awhile, but come back and write another chapter or 87, pretty please? I'm not above bribery, what will it take? Cookies? Cupcakes? Puppies? Tequila? Name your price.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
:)(: Jade-awwww. That was entirely too cute and now my cheeks hurt from smiling for too long. It's nice to see this adventurous, child side of Jade. Nice writing
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
:)(: Aww...so sweet. The summer camp, truth-or-dare idea is so awesome. I like how everyone in the camp knows Jade likes Tori but Tori. I like where it ended, it's more adorable this way.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
:)(: Ohmigosh...I just had a mind explosion of the most cuteness ever. Young!Jade and Young!Tori is so frickkin' adorable. I love Jade defending Tori so fiercely and whoopin' Melissa's behind. Awww..Jade gave Tori the Joker.
mxbsb chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
This is so cute! the whole thing is cue but this is SUPER cute!
ToDieWouldBeABigAdventure chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Holy chizz, this is soo cute! Pleeeeeeeease update!
Versace.In.My.Trap.House chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
That was too cute! Oh my god! ••
Hisui-chan chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
This is so cute! I especially loved the first chapter. Please continue.
Will4ever chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This is seriously one of THE Best stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE 0
SkylerPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
When are you coming back? Please finish this! It's incredible!
guest 1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Aww so adorable plz contuine this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
DO MORE!
Quocalimar chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Oh wow that was pretty cliche'd but awesome none the less. I googled 'camisole' and 'bridal style' (lol i'm a dumb boy) and I found this picture of bridal style.
fs36/f/2008/250/b/2/Lift_Me_Up_BRIDAL_STYLE_by_
The camisole was nothing new. XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »