Reviews for Faith and Love
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is a very nice story. You should write more often.
archerBlad3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Can you Please continue this? I want to see booth and bones' reaction to seeing everyone there :)
archerBlad3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Can you
etakkate chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
aw! now that was sweet!
Purple-elephantss chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
awwwww!

really nice little story...')
vivi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh My God, that was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes!
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
BRILLIANT!
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Bwahahahahah! And they thought they were being subtle!
PenguinRuffles chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
First of all, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I know how that...feels, and, I can only offer my sincerest hopes that everything is eventually okay. I hope you find your own joy in honoring her memory as you do.

Now, as for the fic, I've had a long, bad day and here I thought I was all teared-out! As it turns out, I'm not, but I didn't cry until the squints all showed up. Sneaky little squints, I can just imagine them all creeping along behind them. Ah, I did need that. Thank you.
xfilesjunkie chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMG...this was absolutely breath taking. I loved it...this story is going on my favorites :) Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I liked it:) I am sorry about your friend.
B-BSILENTSURRENDER chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I LOVE YOUR LITTLE STORY SEQUEL COULD DO A LITTLE SOMETHING OR WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS,

AND IF YOU REALLY WHEN THINGS GO WELL, REMEMBER THAT LIFE IS SHORT I attended a funeral FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS OF MY SMALL PREMIUM AND SORRY IF SOMETIMES EVEN AS IN THIS CASE WAS THE BEST, LEAVE THE END OF BEING GOOD

THANKS