Reviews for Claymore and Naruto: Children of Destiny
ThePhenakism chapter 11 . 1/12
Absolutely amazing story ! Can't belive I've only just found this recently, very well written and keen for more.
AnAncientBard chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Maybe an update in the new year?
At least end the fight damnit!
:P
Rangle chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Hooray Nerf nerf nerf nerf! More Nerf Hammer!
Breven chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Woot! Good to see a new chapter of this!
The Lightning Bandit chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
I don't read claymore. So the only character I cared about was Teresa since she was introduced first and seemed interesting. Now that she's dead, and Naruto is doing practically nothing interesting, I think I'm finished with the story. It's well written and I liked it, but it focuses way too much on characters I just don't give a shit about. Not your fault, just how I feel. Thanks for the entertainment.
Gest chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Pleas keep righting this story i really enjoy it
libertax chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
i hope you continue!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Meh, update at your leisure. Writing fanfics much like reading them is purely for the fun of it. Though part of the problem with updating might stem from both Claymore and Naruto being officially concluded and in quite different way from what you might have envisioned while starting this.

I for one wouldn't mind long waits OR restating the story with elements of the new fluff.

Some typos and stuff here and there but otherwise good job.
polarpwnage chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
If you don't wanna keep writing, just wrap it up and end the fic next chapter
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Priscilla Madara? Idk man, do you think any awakened can survive a couple meteors dropped on you? Or a mountain sized Susanoo with lazah swords?
Shinkicker chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Oh, how I like this story. Haven't read a claymore story in ages. Thanks for posting, but I really hope to see more especially the conclusion and fallout to this fight.

Thanks for posting.
F3mi chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
That was awesome! Heck the whole story is awesome! I love a well written Naruto/Claymore crossover.
Naruto really just pissed Luciela off big time with that "Here, kitty kitty...". I can't wat to read what happens next but I don't know when you'll be able to update again. Hopefully it'll be soon.
Thanks for writing this.
castelmar chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Bienvenido de vuelta!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Please update
smooth-alkaline chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
Epic. Beautifully, beautifully epic. Great characterization, great fight scenes...geesh you've certainly got talent and you are certainly well acquainted with Naruto personality. I've actually read this story before but even after all these years after reading it over, I fell in love with it again.

Stay frosty!