Reviews for Claymore and Naruto: Children of Destiny
akix058 chapter 11 . 9/4
is this discontinued or it's just on hiatus?
kagi hikari chapter 11 . 7/26
when are you update the next chapter is?
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 7/7
Interesting story. I hope you will continue it! :)
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 9 . 6/21
This chapter was interesting. It's obvious you've powered up Naruto, for a name like "God-Sage" to be applied to him (although I guess technically as Kaguya is considered a god and he beat her... meh), but the thing that most stood out was "Hastur." I read the name and (having just finished a Call of Cthulhu session) immediately thought "Oh shit, they're fighting an Old One!" Then I realized that if it was in fact that Hastur, their conflict would be less "roll for diplomacy check" and more "roll for SAN loss." Still was amusing.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 3 . 3/26
He had an understandably terrible reaction, but it just seems misplaced considering that he almost seemed to casually accept the theory that everyone died while he slept.
Azaira chapter 6 . 3/24
While a good story, I find that it's a little overdramatized here and there.
That, and it feels like Naruto is even more careless and carefree than even the manga.
If a fight is going on at the level of a Bijuu, whether or not it is a one, I would think he would at the very least head to it. A creature that could match a Bijuu shouldn't exist, so he would at the very least find out what it is, not just brush it off. No matter how ignorant/dumb/careless he is at times...

Furthermore, against something that powerful, the other three would have to likewise be powerful. Following Naruto's own thought processes, whether or not any of those three were Teresa, he would at least head there to make sure they weren't there for certain. It's obviously a fight, and against something that powerful, it wouldn't be good to let it go to chance. It's a claymore's job to get rid of Yoma, and if they were to fight one that powerful, then they would obviously send their strongest, which is Teresa, as she said herself. And as far as he knows(i think), she is still part of that organization. Just from the feelings alone, and the most basic of logic, she would, SHOULD, be there to fight it.

Lastly, I would think he would want to test himself against it, if for no other reason, just to see what the current world was capable of. It shouldn't even be that far, by shinobi standards, so it would likely take mere minutes to get there at max speed. Why wouldn't he go?

...Yea, I can think up a plethora of other reasons for Naruto to head over to it, but I wont continue listing them. I just find it beyond ridiculous that he doesn't head over there to at least WATCH a bijuu level fight.

Sorry, I just needed to get that out there. Still, it's a good story so far.
Azaira chapter 1 . 3/24
I like how you did an Author page at the front. Thought I had to say that.

Also, I would put an advanced academy student(10-12) on par with your average adult.
I think ranks 40-49(30-49?) were canon fodder, so I'd have put them as average genin. Basically, just a tad bit stronger than an experienced, but average human.

30-39 would probably be uncommon genin or new chunin.
I'd place the 20's as an experienced chunin or tokubetsu jounin.
The 10's would probably be a good place for jounin and anbu.
6-9 would probably be elite jounin and anbu captains.
1-5 would be kage level.

Like you said, these would be subjective to person or entity.
Teresa barely trying was enough to kill a previous #1 awakened.
If she went to 50%, she probably could have faced an awakened Priscilla(she did).

Not like any of this matters, but yea. The power of a claymore did visibly increase as the number decreased. Still not completely clear cut, but yea. Anyways, thought I'd put that out there too.
RPG247 chapter 11 . 3/19
Thanks so much for that last chapter.

While I do hate long waits and fanfics that seem dead with no conclusion in sight, even more do I hate fanfics that sputter out.

When it's obvious the author is running out of ideas, but forces semi-regular updates which get shorter and move the plot less and less, it's pains me to see.

This was a good chapter, so thanks for taking the time to do it right.
NaeRyda chapter 11 . 3/17
well it looks like it will be in 2 years then
ThePhenakism chapter 11 . 1/12
Absolutely amazing story ! Can't belive I've only just found this recently, very well written and keen for more.
AnAncientBard chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Maybe an update in the new year?
At least end the fight damnit!
:P
Rangle chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Hooray Nerf nerf nerf nerf! More Nerf Hammer!
Breven chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Woot! Good to see a new chapter of this!
The Lightning Bandit chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
I don't read claymore. So the only character I cared about was Teresa since she was introduced first and seemed interesting. Now that she's dead, and Naruto is doing practically nothing interesting, I think I'm finished with the story. It's well written and I liked it, but it focuses way too much on characters I just don't give a shit about. Not your fault, just how I feel. Thanks for the entertainment.
Gest chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Pleas keep righting this story i really enjoy it