Reviews for Smile
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I ended up eating something that I really wanted to throw up later, I lost track of how many women I glared at for ogling Cas, we made out in the Impala in spite of how hard it was to lean over the console, I gave the angel his first hickey, and we finally got back to the motel at somewhere around two o' clock in the morning.

I love this part!
roguefangirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So sweet and I love jealous!Dean. Cas and the holy oil question was so funny! One of these days I'll be begging you to write a smutty fic for Three Days Grace - Lost in You...no pressure;)
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
hell I love that "does anything you serve contain holy oil" -laughs- too cute
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
AW... That was so cute. 3
Zafona chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Favourite part of the story: "You are making visual advances on my lover" 'Nough said.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
"You are making visual advances on my lover"

*bursts out laughing* best cass line yet, dude!
KrizelQ chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awesome...:D
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awww...These short stories of yours are so sweet!

This being written from Dean's POV was so funny! His thoughts on the fact that his acting Sammy-like had me laughing so much!

And man is he bossy "Shut your feathery ass up, look pretty, and enjoy our date." LOL!

Poor Cas...freaking out about being stared at...I would stare at him to ;D And Dean's macho man reaction to it was so adorable! *giggles* So it seemed only far when Cas acted the same "You are making visual advances on my lover," Cas said with a glare that would put the fear of God (pun so intended) in any rational human being. Or nonhuman being, for that matter." Awww...

And Cas acting if anything contained holy oil *giggles again* Silly Cas xD
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awwww so adorable! And if I was there than I would check Castiel out and then Dean would glare at me and then I would check Dean out and than Castiel would tell me to stop and than I would say "Sorry it's just that you two are smokin how and I love you both but I would much rather see you two be together than have you with any other eprson" and than I would pet Castiel's wings and than check Dean out again and than go to a table and stalk them. SO CUTE!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Funny-cute-sweet liked it
67impala chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I am very honored to have this dedication. (I am using my very serious tone of typing right now..)

Okay,(return to my usual typing tone...) did you pull some background check on me or something? This is exactly I dreamt of Dean in his most cocky self in any lovey relationship stuff. I KNOW for sure, even if people were staring at them in resenful way, Dean would think it is jealous and ogling eyes.

I was grinning like an idiot while I was reading story. I always love Dean' POV when it's funny story becasue he certainly has funny lines of thoughts if you pull it right. And you did! Yeah!

But it turns out that the best line is spoken by Castiel. It is so unexpected line he produced to the waitress, "visual advance"... It is just so right thing to say for Castiel.

Okay, I am leaving very excited review here since I have the DEDICATION and all..

And I am sure you are going to offer a multi-chaptered follow up very soon, right?

See you very soon!

Thank you for the fast update!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
pun so intended.. that was my favorite part! *so can't wait for the defiling* I loved it!