Reviews for Black and White
Sianna Scale chapter 1 . 11/23
That's depressing.
atalanta chapter 1 . 9/30
I really don't like the fact that you killed Har-bear...But I like the fic.
Audrey Noxy chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Okay this is a story that needs a sequel. Please do one! This is like the best setup of Sam/Harry I've ever read. Sequel please!
Paxloria chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I kinda wish there were more chapters.
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Agh, this was so good! Well written, loved how Harry was characterized
Banner chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
How did I miss this little gem?

It's good - the sense of urgency, the dark mood, the helpless, trapped feeling are all well done. This one goes in my favorites.
Conpeki chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awww... I hope you write a sequel, especially one where Sam and Harry meet each other again.

It would've been cool to see the reactions of angels when they see the Master of Death, but oh wells.

If you won't right a sequel, it'd be nice if you wrote an epilogue or another chapter... even though the story is pretty much completed.

You can write about what happened before the 'And a few years later,'.

xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I so wish you would write a sequel to this! Like Sam talking about Harry to Dean while he was drunk, or meeting him again, years later? If you don't, may I?
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Really good. I wanna see Sam meet Harry again, years later.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Woah intresting premise. Would have loved if you fleshed out the scenes between the special children and Harry. And maybe a sequel? Or a Drabble on Ginnys reaction to the whole thing?

Love the story though. Thnx for the read
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
cute story
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Really like this!

Would love to read more if the bunny bites! :)
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Interesting. It's well-written. I don't know if you intend to add to this, but I certainly wouldn't object to reading more.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really like it. I would love to see Harry and Sam meeting again in the future.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh! This was good! Say, why don't you expand it a little? Some sort if sequel or something? It seems interesting enough.