Reviews for Hell on Earth
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Wow and Amen..
Synbou chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I really like the way you paced the scene. It has a nice crescendo. I enjoy the warmth between the characters. Their feelings humanize them and highlight the harshness of Flint's reality. All add credibility to your story.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Very sad and very effective. I can see Flint deteriorating like that, I also felt it was only duty allowing him to hang on to his sanity in America's Elite.

You have a knack for difficult subject matters.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This is very heart wrenching, also unfortunately somewhat true in some cases. You do a wonderful job of describing the scene and showing th damaged mind hiding inside a ravaged body of a beloved character.

You always choose very tough themes for fics, yet you always pull them off. Kudos. The only suggestion I'd have is using some contractions in the spoken parts. Most people don't use the multiple word versions when they can use "don't" instead of "do not" in every case.

Your flow is spot-on and the mental switch of having Flint become coherant just in time to have a few moments with Hawk before degrading once again was really excellantly done.
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
that last few lines brings up even more questions ! whats going on with hawk? who else did he visit and why ?

poor flint i was honestly shocked that it was him in the bed. your discriptions where haunting. it was all so sad.
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
wow what an opening. I cant wait to read more, find out about this soldier, is it a joe we know ? or is it a new guy ? what has he seen and done ? so much more to learn and i cant wait .
Synbou chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
You are breaking this into parts, that's evil! Still, I'm glad to see the story out there. Looking forward to more.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I cannot tll you in words how much I hate cliffhangers!

Please hury with an update!