Reviews for A Healing Heart
banshee69 chapter 19 . 9/16
This was such a heart-wrenching story, yet beautiful all the same.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh my, this is going to be a heartfelt story, looking forward to jumping in on this one too.

Sherry
Kree-on-toast chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
In true kree fashion i have to review after another read, i am going to run out of chapters to review this is on my must always have access to amazingness i wish i had your stories in paperback lol,

much love to you and yours you are the umbrella to my sunshower as always.
connie.bernhardt chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Wow, what a great story, I couldn't quit reading it, keep up the great writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I have no idea how you only have 53 reviews, but i think you should have a billion! This story was amazing and held my attention till the very end. I absolutely adored every part, but mostly the end. I love this. A lot.
Keep writing, okay?
Love it!
NeonEnigma88 chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
Those last 3 paragraphs were so touching, and at many points in this I cried. I loved how Hope was the symbol of so much and was the start of their happy ending. I also was so touched by how Bella found the good in Victoria and we saw a different side of both of them that showed a true mother's devotion. Victoria's death was unexpected and he reasoning of why James did it was so sad. This was an amazing story that I will certainly remember. Keep writing!
DennaAnn chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
There was a story I read a long time back that I couldn't remember much about. All I could recall was Bella having left Edward and being pregnant, having her baby, Edward bringing the law to her door, her thinking he was taking her baby away and fainting, him taking them back to Chicago and Esme saying Bella needed to go to the hospital. I couldn't remember the name of the story or the author or any other details about it.

The story kept bugging me for some reason and every once in a while I'd Google and search for it with what little I remembered but came up with nothing until today. This is that story. I haven't read it all this time around (yet) but enough that it all came back to me what it was about. Maybe I didn't note it or save it as a favorite because a lot of it was so sad and I plain didn't want to remember it. Didn't want to remember it but, at the same time, couldn't altogether forget it either.

A good story. Still very sad but very touching, too. I'm glad I found it again.
BELAVERA chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
I waited for 22 years for my parents to say they loved me. It didn't happen until after I was married. I guess that after I married a man they approved of, who took my part when they put me down, then I was worth loving. I felt bad about the way it took my husband to make me worth loving, but the joke is on them. We have been married a long time, we depend on each other, and my mom is not allowed to interfer with our lives. She wanted to run the show, but we both were aware of her attemped manipulations, so she is flustrated!
My complete sympathy to anyone who has to fight their parents to have a happy marriage...
Kree-on-toast chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I remember an email you sent me quite a while back about the pregnant colleague of yours who wanted to name her baby Luke. the comment about how you wanted to stab her in the eye with a pencil just popped into my head made me giggle.

you are totally the peanut butter to my jelly :D
Kree-on-toast chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
damn kleenex are goin to make a fortune off me...

i cant recall a chapter where i don't dry.

thank you, just thank you.

Much love from Kree
Kree-on-toast chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
about to start this one again. better ring Kleenex first.

LOL

you are the cheese to my crackers always.

Kree
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Thank you!
cecye chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
I cried,and laughed, this is a wonderful story.
Thank you for sharing.
Sydney chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It moved along smoothly, and didn't seem too packed with action or anything. It flowed nicely.
tweetytweets chapter 19 . 4/17/2012
this is d absolute best story that i have read in a whilr..im not a huge fan of angst..but i was really moved from this since i can connect to the pain..thanku for sharing
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »