Reviews for John and Rose: Be Diplomats
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
...That was abso-bally-lutely hilarious. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
Jesse chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this was the hardest read i have ever encountered. i could bearaly read it though my tears and the reading voice in my head was drouned out by laughter. funnyest thing i have read in years that was pure text. XD
The Walrus chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Holy crap, the horrorterrors were freaking hilarious. The ending was also very cute.
flairina chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Heh, saw this on AO3 first, glad to know it's on a place I can fave it too. :D
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
PLZ HELP I CAN'T WORDS

THIS IS SO GREAT

3 3 3
DunneDays chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Not sure if this is my first review or not. I think I might have done one before but I have such high praise for you that I simply need to say it. This has got to be the best FanFiction I have ever read, and that's no exaggeration.

For one, you actually kept the characters in character, and to be honest I've seen so many stories that don't do that that I rarely read FanFictions any more. But, thanks to you my faith in has been restored. You pulled it off without a hitch. Kudos!

Secondly, John and Rose is my favourite Homestuck pairing. Perhaps that encourages some bias in my reception of this story but... I digress. That's all I really wanted to say for my second point.

Another thing I love is that you've successfully managed to keep it at what I consider a T rating. Sexual undertones, but no actual smut. Well, the characters are only 13 after all... Well, between 13 and 16 depending on when this story is set.

Moving away from the romance side of it for a moment, this story had me cracked up on many an occasion. The most notable of these occasions was probably your "Ooh Mister Darcy" reference... or whatever that's called.

Overall, brilliant story. That's really all I wanted to say... I'd demand a sequel but I'm not really sure where you could take this story aside from recycling the same plot lines and/or advancing Rose and John's relationship. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read your other stories!
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
All I can think is "what. the actual. fuck." in the best way possible.
callingGalaxy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I was freaking out at every paragraph reading this. Then I awwed at the end. XD Love it.
Bluejay92 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is so incredibly weird in every way. And funny. xD The fingers in the armpits and pinkies in the nose part made me crack up.

And I don't usually like John/Rose stuff, but that was cute.
watchmexplode33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh my God this story was amazing. You wrote John and Rose perfectly in character, and the scenario was Something I could totally see happening in the actual comic. Great job.
TheFatHobbit chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I just can't find the words. This has to be one of the best and most creative pieces of wonderful goofiness I've ever had the pleasure to read.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved this to death.
raichu100 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
this is like one of the best things I've ever read.

You captured John and Rose's voices perfectly, and the way you characterized the Horrorterrors with their speech and names and everything was awesome.

So awkward and funny...and at the end...cute!

Thanks for a good read!~
Zouza chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
My god.

This is adorable xD

Gosh, very very funny and cute!

I haven't squealed in a while like that.

Hehe, hoping you might add another chapter someday!
26Chocolates chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I don't think I've laughed this hard reading a story in a long, long time. Seriously, the moment I read "MOST BITCHING" I was dying of laughter. This rocks. You rock. The ending rocks.

And the Horrorterrors kind of sound like kids trying to explain to other kids what they accidentally saw on the internet or something. XD

It's just bloody amazing!