Reviews for Our Very Own Sirius Black
MissAthena chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This story is amazing. Just awesome. It was completely in character and it was really cute. It was a good thing it wasn't in chapters (hate waiting) and it was incredibly well written.
AdelaideWrites chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is amazing! My absolute favorite! You are an amazing writer!
Ly chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
UMMM. This, this is so perfect. I am in awe. Thank you for writing this. I've been dying to find a fic about Sirius' running away and you just, ah, you handled it so beautifully. It made my heart ache and swell and just, ugh. Thank you.
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I read a lot of fanfiction, but seldom ever review. But after finishing this, I couldn't not tell you how utterly perfect this was. The way you wrote the interaction between the Potters and Sirius, as well as Sirius and Remus was some of the best that I've ever read. And how you brought Sirius to life, his emotions, his thoughts, and his words were so accurate. Everything was just pure perfection and I had to congratulate you on such a job well done. You're by far one of my favorite HP fanfic writers now. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Found this by accident and am so glad I did. Really nicely written, some great characterisation of the Marauders. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Lovely
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 1 . 5/21/2013

Stop I read this all night instead of doing my homework and it's so good I could cry and then the ending and wHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

This is one of those rare fanfictions that's just so perfect that you come back and reread it again and again. It was amazing.

I just looked at your profile and realized that you haven't written any other wolfstar fanfics and I could just cry
soniakay chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
so sweet!
Will2Meaning chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow. This is great! I'm so surprised that more people haven't added this into their favorites...or commented. I love the way you write, very well done.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Ohh I loved this! So sweet!
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow. Wow. I'm so stunned I don't quite know what to say... but... this COULD and SHOULD be published as the official Harry Potter prequel "The Marauders" or something. Seriously! This is all fanfiction should be like and more. RLSB made natural sense here, all the characters were probably more in character than in the HP books (because we don't know that much about them, but it all made sense and was so dynamic and beautiful and moving and real and a great movie in my head and ahdiosdjsjdjkdh) I hope you get my point.
Just... thanks. So much.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'm too lazy to login but I just wanted to tell you that this was adorable. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved it loved it loved it. Your portrayal of all the Marauders and their parents was fantastic. Just amazing! Love a good Sirius/Remus that includes James and Peter. And from Sirius's viewpoint too. Perfect.

PxSx
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
There are many words I could use to describe this story, but none will do it justice. This is definetly a master piece. It's welll written and structured. I can easily picture the scenes and the characters personalities, reactions and responses are really believable. The way Sirius thinks is really believable and fits in with the situation.

I like that this was a story about 3 different things: Sirius being disowned, his relation ship with the Potters and his felings about Remus.

Yiu are truly a talented writer, one of the best I've seen, or rather read. All though this is a one-shot, it's rather long and I appreciate that a lot.

I thank you for taking the time to write and post this great story.
101297 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I loved this story! So cute and I started to tear up when Mr. Potter comforted Sirius in the forest. Good job!