Reviews for Broken Sunsets
slay1angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I really love your stories but when you clump your words that your using in bold and as thoughts its really really hard to read and it stops the flow of the story but otherwise your very good and I love your imagination
MySweetEscape chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Maybe it's because I have old fashion emotions of dating, but I truly don't see the point of dating someone (especially in your twenties - as a teenager it's different) when there isn't even the possibility that you could want to marry them. *shrugs*
MySweetEscape chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Even though she seemed a villain at first (lol), THANK GOD for Alice pointing out Bella leaving was more of a Bella thing than a Jacob thing. Thus, still seeing this mess as all Bella's fault...
MySweetEscape chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I want to try to be fair, so I'm going to need to see proof that Jake was a smothering jerk. So far I can only see Bella being a selfish brat... I will say when she mentioned her dreams maybe he should have talked more with her about them, included himself. But Bella also seems to suggest she simply wanted to experience life without him, not just outside or Forks, so she should have broke up with him long before things got to the point that it did.
MySweetEscape chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Bella, give me a break! Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how anyone can blame Jake or feel sorry for Bella. He didn't get her pregnant I purpose to trap her. He married her selfish butt even though she basically threw his love back in his face. People should dislike/hate her. She deserves it. I'm not saying she shouldn't have had dreams bigger than Forks or shouldn't have been sad that she had to change them, but she could have been more mature about handling that. She didn't have to spew hate and nastiness and blame. She didn't have to run. But she did. So f*cking deal with it, Bella.

(Again, don't know why I didn't rant more about her the first time around. I must have been to caught up in the story :] )
MySweetEscape chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'm reading this for the second time and am wondering why I never ranted about how much I hate Bella the first time around. She is such a selfish b*tch in this chapter! Mean and downright nasty as well. Ugh. She doesn't deserve Jake. I wouldn't have married her spoilt, childish arse. Also, screw her for acting like she didn't participate in the sex that created the baby. Takes two to tango.
francis17pr chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
What a great fanfiction , I love it. I wished that you didn't force the ending , was so fast , I did want more. Everything was amazing.
francis17pr chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Bella sucks I would have stay with Rosalie
francis17pr chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Great ch
francis17pr chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I like this Alice . Actually I love everyone except for bells.
francis17pr chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
My heart is breaking. So sad
francis17pr chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Damn poor Rose.
francis17pr chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Wow this was better than the first one. Is getting so good. Can!5 wait for more
francis17pr chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Soo far so good! Can't wait for more . Need to keep reading .
Embry-Lover22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013