Reviews for It's Not the Size of the Sword
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very funny. It really fits the snarky style of the dialogue in the game. I especially like the way Hawke knows Fenris has heard it all.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very fun conversation there. Loved it. Great read!
silentstephi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I thought this was rather cute. Good job keeping the NPCs in character. .
mutive chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hah hah hah. I love Isabela being...Isabela. We really do need more of her in this fandom. MUCH more. ;)
Nithu chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lovely! Sad and funny at the same time.
Miltonia chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I wish I could write a decent review but I cannot stop laughing...slow, deep breaths...:D

I think you captured isabela perfectly and you gave fenris the chance to express himself without any words. I know this makes no sense

loved it!
lotusflwr chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I. Loved. This. So brilliantly done; and a spot-on Isabela, who I absolutely adore. Made me laugh and alternately shiver. Swoony!
pbw chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Very nicely done. I read this out loud to my husband and he chuckled as well. It's very hard to find funny stories about Hawke, everything is so angtsy.

If you decide to add more to this story, I'd greatly appreciate it.
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aw did Hawke give Fenris a few ideas? lol
psychicfiredemoness chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was awesome. Loved that Hawke tricks Isabella there at the end.
Procrastination Possum chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Excellent! I laughed so hard at the end! I was almost sure she was being serious when she got to her description of the night, but you got me! I really enjoyed this, thanks.
MissLini chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Update sooooooonnnnnnnnn
Serenity's Melody chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This is hilarious; I love it :) I hope to see one-shots or anything in the future.
greeklish chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I DIED. Too funny, really loved it! I feel like this is something that could have realistically happened behind the scenes, and your characterization was spot on.

Looking forward to anything else you choose to share!
SexyPlywood chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was really great, it was hilarious and very in character. Please write more :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »