Reviews for It's Not the Size of the Sword
Kimber75 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow that was funny. Hope to read more!
Forgotten Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Exactly what I was hoping it would be and more: characters perfectly -in- character, 'get to the point' but descriptive writing, witty dialogue, and fantastic delivery. Please, for Maker's sake, get on the Bioware writing team before DA3 goes down in flames? *hugs*

Also - though Fenris didn't have a single line of dialogue, what you did with him was perfect. I was worried to peruse the fanfiction site for Fenris-related fiction because I just know he'll be turned into a whiny bitch rather than the strong, complex character he can be made to be. Well, I could go on my rant about how girls get the strong, dark, brooding types completely wrong in fanfiction most of the time but that would take away from my heaping praise on your glorious self, so I'll end here, back away slowly, and leave an imaginary rose as a token of my appreciation for the lovely surprise of an excellent short fanfiction, which I thoroughly enjoyed beginning to end.

:D
Ambrel chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This begs for more, if you feel you can continue while retaining the awkward feeling of the story you left us with at the end.

Excellent. Very much made me smile.
LeDeuxGato chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That actually made me laugh out loud at least two times. :P

VERY well written. Definitely added to my favorites!
daggers0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
oh do sincerely hope there is more. haha.

balls haha.

love isabella and hawke interaction there. seriously want to see fenris' reaction :p

lovely story that cracked me up. awesome job!
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3