Reviews for In Which Robins Nest
lunalovelloyd chapter 1 . 3/7
so. ADORABLE. I need to brush my teeth now.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/21
Noice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Loved this story so much! Baby Damian is adorable!
zephyr hb chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
Lovely fic!
Huggani16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I just wanted you to know that I reread this...meaning: I really really really really really really really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Adorably amazing period
Huggani16 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
It was really funny at the end, and not to mention the awkwardness
Teal96ko chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Oh God, the ending! *cackle*

I wonder what will Batman think after this? XD
Robyn5281 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Bart is phsycotic and he's only one! Any who this story was great
I literally looked up defile and what can up made me drop dead from laughing so hard
Floatie chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
It was funny yes, but usually 11 year olds can feed themselves...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Ahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
OMIGOSH! THIS IS SUCH BEAUTIFUL FLUFF AND BIRDFLASH! I LOVE THIS
Cartlin chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Wait, do you really think shaking milk spoils it? I seriously have to know, because that's insane.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
*sniggers* Damnit Bart... XD

Baby-Batsibs FTW!
I feel like collecting them so much earlier in each of their lives would actually be better for all of their issues, especially if Daddy-Bats enforced restrictions on how old, big, and skilled they have to be before being allowed out, though not supervised training.
Dickie would take more successfully to being a big brother if they started when he was younger and knew they weren't allowed out as anything but civilians for years yet- less like being replaced, and everyone but cranky Jason and cranky Damien kind of adore him, which also helps.
Jason gets off the streets sooner, which hopefully helps him skip over more of the crap he had to deal with, and he comes into the manor as a kid, and a new brother, not a "replacement". So only the usual sibling-comparisons rather than living up to Dick's legacy, sort of. At least for a decent while, until he's old enough to start demonstrating he's ready to go out in a mask because he's finally old enough it might actually work.
Everyone getting compared to everyone from early on about all sorts of things would probably help all of them with the issues they all got from being compared to each other as Robins (and Batgirls? I don't remember if Cass had the same sort of problems the others did) in various canon's, actually...
Timmy gets oodles of cuddles sooner in his life, which would be good for him before he can get so used to the lack it's uncomfortable to be hugged by his irrepressible big brother.
Cass gets language lessons earlier, which would go a long way to negating her difficulties more completely and allow her the chance to attend at least middle and/or high school semi-normally.
Stephanie gets to skip like 7/8ths of her personal drama and origin/background in favor of a better support system and a family. And being family for so long already, she gets to skip the majority of Batman refusing to accept her as Spoiler or Robin, because that would be hypocritical considering the rest of her siblings now. He can object for the same reasons he objects to any of them going out before he says they can, but not forever and she'd have hella better training growing up with the others so that'd help a lot with the argument.
Damian can't possibly have /too/ much assassin-training embedded in him as a toddler compared to, what, an eight year old or so? He may be a prodigy, but it's still less re- or de-programming to work with, as well as being surrounded from a much younger age by an /actual family/, unusual as it is. (I loved that Superboy could apparently speak baby, or at least baby-Damien. XD )
Getting each kid away from their respective life-problem-origins sooner saves them some grief and gives them better success at working past what issues they still have, and so does being able to train and play with the others but not actually go out into danger and fight criminals and risk getting hurt. They have to learn better habits for dealing with their stress and all that way first- Batman and even Dick at various points are excellent examples how terrible vigilantism can be for your mental health when you use it to deal with your own issues.
Plus then we get more family-like Batfamily fun without dealing with dead-not-dead merry-go-round of angst and all the puberty first. Baby-Bat-siblings! *cuddles*
Cookiepiano chapter 1 . 8/17/2015