Reviews for The Little Moments
vampangel33 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is so cute! Love the brotherly love!
PolkaDot 65 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Lovely. I really think you do justice to the Blue Bloods characters.
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was gorgeous. Well done.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aw, cute! And it's a simple family fic! Well done!

redrose7856
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww, I can just picture that scene with Danny and Jamie sleeping on the couch. I love when the two of them bond like that!
KerrynLee chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really liked that, very sweet :)
Nyiestra chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was great. I love that Danny can tell something else is up with Jamie but isn't going to push him. Hope you write more!
dasengelhertzmitflugeln chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

that is SO cute

you should totally write more blue blood shtuff D! ahhhh so cayoot 3
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
*love!*

This fic has just won my heart.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww! 3 So sweet! It's a great slice-of-life story, with great characterization, as well. Here are just a few of my favorite lines: It wasn't even ten minutes later when Danny felt something hit his shoulder. He glanced over with a smile to see Jamie using his shoulder as a pillow, the younger man snoring softly.

"You're lucky I like you." (3)

"I think he's drooling on me." (LOL)

Danny chuckled. "Erin might not think so here in a few minutes." :-D

I also loved the little exchange with Linda and Danny in the end.

It's going on my favorites, so that I know where to look when I need a fluffy brother story! Great job! :)
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved this! You hit all the right notes.
xXDeathlyRoseXx chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aww this is so cute! I like the family moments and I think you really kept them in character for the entire story. It was very consistent and humorous, I loved it!
TroubledxEyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awww... So perfect. It was so amazing, i couldn't love a story more. I love this show, i love the brothers, i love your story. I love you for writing it. I'm in love total bliss right no god/goddess. C'est Magnifique. I also bookmarked this on my computer just wanted to let you know that.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I loved this! :D It was so cute and funny! :D
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What a cute story. Loved the ending.