Reviews for Movie Nights
Mz.NuNu chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Please continue. It's such a great story for it to not be finished.
Susej chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Okay, now, seriously? You're killing me. Bella can't cheat on Alice or can she? Well, anyway, that would break my heart in one hundred pieces but i guess those things happen (even when i hate them) You're still brilliant for me, keep writing PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASEE!
Susej chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Hahahahaha! Rose rocks here.
And you are amazing at writing, seriously, i already love you.
Well done, dude.
Ps: I loved the title of this chap btw.
demonicnekomaster chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
yay a fellow writer who knows how to speak her mind lol.

-neko tantei
TellItLikeItIs00 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Damn... That was amazing. Haha I love how you're not afraid to put people in their places.. I have so much respect for you. And amazing story by the way. I love it!
Mrs.SNMichaelis112113 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Well this has been a rather interesting fic. Nice rant by the way. So yeah can't wait for more have a nice day
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Like it...please update soon...!
A.S.R chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
damn girl... maybe i should do This too lol

my mama is dying and people just want more LLB... its a lot so i completely understand your outbursting lol
Asimo chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
First of all.. thanks for updating! And how can you make Bella think of someone else that Alice? How do you dare to ruin our favorite couple? Nah.. chill... I read your long A/N. ;P Even the best of couples feels some attraction to other people! I have been with my girl for 12 years and I can feel attraction to women?! But the difference is that I won't make a move because my wife is hotter. ;) BUT all the respect for you and your story if that would happen! Hell.. there are to many fluffy perfect stories out there.. and they are not realistic! Life isn't perfect. And I'm sorry if some people forget that you (and other writers) have a life and sometimes can't/won't update.. or feel like writing. I'm just glad when you do! Hope you are ok! Have a great day.. I'm heading out to work. *yay*
Steph chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I've been following this story since you started posting and I just had to tell you this: that A/N made me laugh so fucking hard. That's probably one of the most honest replies to a review i've ever seen. I really love your writing style and got ecstatic when you updated after that wait. But, I understand it's not a career; You have a life outside that's prioritized. You don't get paid for this; it's strictly for you and your readers and I appreciate that to the fullest. The chick that posted that review needs to check herself, because she can't go around demanding and assuming shit. I just hope that stunt doesn't discourage you from writing because you feel like just saying "fuck them all". Your stuff's really good, and your more sensible readers appreciate the dedication you spend on posting.
Mirs chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Yo you're so fuckin G I love it, thazz awesome xD respect.
Cloudstrife3180 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
How dare you address me that way!
Lol jk
I trust you as a writer and am eager to see how this develops, thanks for putting yourself out there to show your writing and story building talent.
Honestly, if that doesn't make you feel appreciated, i don't know what will good luck with life, enjoy summer, and live long and prosper in the force.
celtbhoy chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I think it is ridiculous that some readers would do that. I hope you are well and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.
Evangeline Katherine chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Okay, my repsect for you as a writer just went through the freaking roof. Seriously. There's a gaping hole in my roof now, so thanks. I personally have not written any stories on this site; however, it never fails to piss me off when good writers cater to their readers because they feel they are "lucky" to have them. Bull. Shit. Readers are lucky to have writers! Writers entertain readers, therefore readers should just be thankfull and shut the fuck up about their own negative views. The end.
Benihime666 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Interesting surprise...

No gripes about updating paces here cuz I only just found this fic; apologies for only reviewing this chapter.

I wonder how the last straw will break in a manner of speaking. Since Bella in her persona as a lover is "a beast and an animal and that monster in the mirror". Interesting...

I understand; I'm rather hard to understand.

Anyways, my pleasure to read this chapter.