Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Death Rising
BANKAIZEN chapter 19 . 9/29
awesome story
BANKAIZEN chapter 20 . 4/5
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
"Come on! I'm right here! SKIETH!" Lol sorry, I had to. That was a damn impressive summoning sequence for the Terror of Death, and it was an amazing duel in and of itself, all three of them this chapter I mean. I never watched Bakugen or however you spell that, but the cards used were pretty cool. The guy himself I liked as well. At any rate, good luck with the rest of the story.
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
He was actually halfway decent for once? It's a miracle lol. Joking aside, this was an exciting match against Shiru and her Magician deck. She almost had his butt until he pulled Fidchell. Out of all the Avatars though, his I liked the least, but that's not saying a lot since I liked them all quite a bit lol. Anyway, keep up the excellent work.
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I'm really starting to get pissed off by this guy lol. His lone wolf attitude is just grating after a while, but I'm still hoping he'll get his head out of his ass soon. That aside, the story itself is quite good, and while I don't know anything about the subbed version of the anime, I love that you at least include the translations for whatever phrases you use. At any rate, keep up the good work.
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
That was a little disturbing, but it's definitely a new twist on this otherwise repetitive duel that I've seen many times before in other stories here. And the duel itself was quite good with how Ryuu hung in there, and the weak heart was also unexpected. I'll have to remember that for my own story, not the heart thing, just the general frail health idea lol. Joking aside, keep them coming.
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Can I just say I like your guy when he's not being a giant dick? Lol, but otherwise, this story isn't too bad, and your cards are especially cool since you based them off one of my own favorite game series of all time. .Hack and .Hack GU were good for their time, and while Haseo was a bit of an ass, he turned into a truly awesome character by the time it was all over and Cubia was at last defeated. I'm looking forward to a similar growth of character from Kurtis as well if this goes as I hope it will.
Vergil1989 the Crossover King chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Well, I see where Master of the Wild Card got some of his brilliant ideas lol. That was a pretty good start to this story my friend, and I'm glad I finally decided to hop on over from Wild's profile to check your stories out.
DoctorWhoXX chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I'm hoping Ryou starts to open up a bit more. Not enough to change his character, but enough that he is a bit less sadistic.
AzureWarrior chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Is that Claudio
Red Valentino chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
great story! I kind of wish that you have already finished the second season. I find it interesting that your character isn't very nice but I like him for that aspect. I think the best part is the dueling cards you've created! I love the humor and the lampshading you've added to it and I can't wait for the Paradox dueling.
Tcuisine chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
I am lovig this story and it's awesome plot man
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Nice! I like to see this all go down, but yeah I am working. But I'm back after that month long training, so I can get back on my writing as well. This makes me hungry as well.
Argorok chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Amazing story, please put up the second season soon.
Papai knight chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I know this might not b what you want to read, but you can google the episodes say YuGiOh! 5D episode 67 dubbed(and any other future episodes) and there should be a few pages for you to make your choice from.