Reviews for A Beautiful Day
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow, this was amazing. So sad, yet so beautiful. I wish there was more of it.
Loved the ending, it was perfect.
Glad to see Neal got his white picket fence !
Heiligenschein chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You created a wonderful AU. This is the kind of ending I would have wanted for Neal and Kate's lovestory.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us :)
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh. That story was magnificent.

I reached the ending and I was like PERFECT! although I could have kept on reading for hours if there had been more. ;)

As soon as you mentioned the first postcard and was like "Could it be?" Then the phone call clinched it.

Thank you so much for writing a beautiful story.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
WOW! That was a fantastic story and very well written. It truly showed the depth of emotion for the characters, particularly Peter. I desperately hope you'll decide to write a sequel to this story, but of course, it stands out very well on it's own. At least maybe you'll write more White Collar fanfic? Please?
RIPCURL.aus chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Loved it.

i had an incline that Neal was alive the moment the plane blew up.

Loved the way you wrote this.

Really well done.

Ripcurl.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was an excellent AU exploration. Thanks for sharing.
Scarlet Hondae chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I absolutely love this story and the way it was written. I don't even like Kate and I found that I didn't mind her here. To reiterate - I loved it.
extremebandgeek chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was fantastic! I loved how you portrayed the characters. The story really got to my emotions showing how good your writing is. The ending left m desperately wanting more. I feel like I need closure as I can only assume Peter does too. I would love to see a brief one shot of Peter finally seeing Neal and maybe meeting his daughter.
maysecret chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This... Made me choke up! Especially when Peter saw Neal's child. You have the characters portrayed flawlessly. And I loved the writing style! It was incredible to read. Gah! I'd love if you'd continue but it is also complete and very fulfilling.

Thank u for posting this.
It'sjustme chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was a brilliant story!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Very nicely done! I hadn't read any stories focused on this alternate ending before and yours is wonderfully written. Great work! :)
amourdemavie39 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow! I loved this fic! It was great. PLEASE continue :-)
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
For being rough and unpolished, this was really very good. I love the idea that Neal made everyone think he was dead so he could finally have his picket-fence dream with Kate, and I love that eventually Peter realizes the truth. Very well done :)
cheif16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
please do a seq
stargatesg1973 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, you can't leave it hanging like that! You're just CRUUUEEEELLLL:)

Great story!