Reviews for The Journal
ForeverEdward2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was intense, not the above posting this is rachel garber
IndigoHenna chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
God I love this story am glad she extended it!
rubell chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Omg...almost all of these stories are depressing, and if it is edward bella stiry ge is cheating on her...sad...
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
The Journal was amazing! Would love to read more if ever the author would expand!
Rareangel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really enjoyed this and would love to read your other stories. Could you send me a link if possible?
Cullenary chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Holy fucking SHIT. That was so fucking SAD. It was VERY real...and except for the fact I'm not suicidal I could totally relate to her world. the mundane matrimonial motherhood BULLSHIT. Takes a big person to admit this, and that would be me, cuz yours is a story and we all know its called fiction for a reason. I also liked this cuz its not the typical lemon. The typical HEA. The typical puppies and kittens, but it was VERY real-and not random crazy shit that wasn't believable. I could never beta for you cuz I'd sit around and lick ya all the time and stroke your ego and you'd rather have someone tell you somethin isn't workin so you'd try harder or fix something, huh? Keep writing, your doing great...and thank you for sharing...
IzzyBabeFanfic23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Good but sad...

xoxo jaspersgurl
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh my god. That was horrible. In the best of ways, I mean. Can't believe you got to the center of heartbreak and guilt and realization so quickly.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is sad, and very good. I think it would be interesting to see how it turns out, if Edward can change things. Nice job. :)
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Are you the same person who wrote the other drabble in this contest "Selfish"? These stories are very very similar, but both so good! If you are the same person, are they supposed to be parts of the same story?

If you are allowed to, could you possibly message me with a link to your other stuff? I'd really like to read it.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is a powerful piece.

The description made me think it this was going to be lighthearted piece so I was suprised by it's nature.

I think it worked really well. You can feel the weight each revelation adds to his chest as he reads the entries.
KM525 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
W.O.W...just wow. That was intense. Fantastic.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
oh man that was heavey and really sad :(

it was well written, i felt both of their pain

good luck!
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
holy moly. i don't know who you are, but please when this is over email me with access to more of your stories.

i luv your work, thanks for sharing your talent. this is incredible. makes me thirsty for more!
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Omg I want more of this one please.