Reviews for Trading Favors: How to Save a Life
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i liked it!
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww, this was such an adorable read! Loved both the pairs stories, so sweet! Thank you for writing and sharing!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Adorable story and so well written. Thank you so much for a lovely, angst-free story. Loved it!

philomina chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
ah! And here I thought I was the first to write Twinkies of Edward and Seth... absolutly really have a speical talent and I would LOVE to see more of Seth and James.
Ash Strachey chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
this story is awesome and sweet. hope you'll maybe do a sequal.
mystic-notions chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was sweet & lovely, I love finding well written fics featuring minor or secondary characters that people over look.
chele681 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was sweet and so detailed in it's characterizations. Really emjoyed reading it.
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love how you paired James and Seth. Two gorgeous lonely boys.

Such a treat - another of your stories.

*blowing kisses*
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
The characters are nice people and makes you feel good for their happy life. I also like the budding relationship between James and Seth. Love the quiet, lonely, puzzled James who is willing to overlook Seth's quirkiness... It's just that the ending felt like it finished abruptly. It feels incomplete. I just hope there's a 2nd chapter on this.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Great job sweetie! I really enjoyed this. It's so nice to see a James that isn't an ass. Do you plan on continuing this? I wouldn't mind!
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
"Rosie is a bridesmaid" - I fell out of my chair laughing.

Seriously bb, you need to write more of this beautiful slash. You are made of pure win, you know that right?

Edward and Jasper proposing was beautifully done. I totally fell in love with them. *sigh*

I am a spoiled fan can I get some more of Seth/James loving? pretty please?

*With NAKED James Witherdale on top?*

*he is wiggling his COCK for you, you know...*