Reviews for Words

Insightful, in character and funny. I loved it. 3
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hehe. Remy...
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I have read story time and love both these stories but I don't know what I am not seeing :O I can't figure it out and I don't know why :( Please tell me :D but seriously awesome story hehe :D
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I just love the way your write Remy, the little touches you add to the narration always seem to make me smile. I especially like the little jokes you make at Scott's expense, I never particularly liked Scott to begin with and you make reading his failings all the more entertaining.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I read this, then decided to go read Story Time, then read this again. I'm glad I did. This was very cute :-)
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
*cackles* Oh, yes.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awesome...blowing up Scott's car. Love it.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
great story, i love these insight stories
onyxred chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
jajaja, great way of explaning why Remy wanted so badly to blow up Scotts car and earning the punishmente Xavier gave him. thumps up!

on your story of "Story Time" I thought the kids were Morlock kids with Remy as their babysitter, an assigment given by Storm. that story also is a great entertaining piece. Good work.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Haha Totally loved that ending! Amazingly awesome! Hehehe

-Ace
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh I got ut... makes me giggle!

So the smooth talkin', finger-lickin' good lookin' Cajun charmer has met his match in a gorgeous, prickly, sweet 'n' spicy Southern belle. Figures. ;)

Oh and look! We started the story with Tante Mattie again! ;)
I Skip-I Trip-I Fall chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
And another aperance from tante mattie. And this time there was no threatening! Progress!

And that's why he blew up scott's car... with him inside it. Yay for one shots helping me understand things. Woooooo
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hahahaha, I love the ending and the nod to "Story Time" there :D

Good story!
annacat721 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I liked this one, especially the ending... poor Cyclops hehe. At least Remy finally realized that he couldn't BS Rogue. Good job with this story it made me laugh :)