Reviews for Crushed, Yet Unbroken
cl.lee chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow. This is so... touching...
StillSunflower chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was beautiful.. It made me cry.

Poor Draco... :(
AgentARose007 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That left me breathless. So deep, so tragic, so much pain and yet so much numbness. Seeing Hermione walk above all that could ever hurt again her was torture for me as a reader. Their encounter was so heart-breaking, having them so close and yet so far away. I am amazed at how well you were able to portray it and execute it so perfectly. I love it!
Cheye13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I found this very interesting and emotional. The descriptive details were very eloquent and added much to the story. I felt like this was more a story about the consequences of war as opposed to a romance, but all the same, it was moving.
Dairire chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow, I'll speechless at the eloquence and beauty of this piece. I fell in love with it and the hopelessness of it in the first paragraph. You're description of the ocean wasn't one I've read before which I loved. "his lips the only fire that has ever burned me." This line was perfect, it summed up so many things in ten words. I found the, "I can't live without you" speech Draco makes a little cliched in places and just a very sudden change from his previous demeanour. But overall a tragic and beautiful story. I'll definitely be reading anymore D/H you write!
Rainbows R Bright chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this is *the* hands down most depressing thing i have ever read,

but it's freaking perfect, PERFECT!

everything about it, the flow, the words, the story, the depression

it was amazing!

loved it!

Rayn
HP0247 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I thought this was written lyrically and it expressed a great deal of haunting emotions. However, the ending was confusing to me.

Thanks for sharing your short story.
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow...that was all dark and intense...great job...:)
nature love 95 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
amazing! i can't even... wow it's amazing!

x
Emma Reyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Woah...that was really dark. But I have to admit your writing and detail descriptions are beautiful. You add much depth to your characters, although I would be much interested to see how they fell in love. Great job