Reviews for The Night, All Along
janegottsman chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
First of all, your disclaimer rocks. I don't have any carbamazapine handy, but here's some lamotrigine. Second of all, the prose. You have a flawless command of the written word. There was an unclear bit in the middle where Jack is checking off various things that could be wrong with Carter. He says, Four of four and back to square one, but the "list" he was operating from was never made clear. You also have a pretty good sense of gallows humor ("A rousing endorsement for modern mental health, that"). I am particularly fond of angsty h/c, and this is one of the best I've run across so far. Rock on, Magistrate.
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow, that was a little hard to follow. Partly because it was AU and there was nothing offered as a lead in and partly because it's got some editing issues (words missing, wrong words, poor flow of thought, etc.) Though I did enjoy it and very much liked the plot and purpose of the story. I mostly (except for editing errors) like how you write and how you think - but I would like to see more flow to your thoughts. Make them easier for the rest of us to follow please and thank you.

Cheers Jen
T-man626 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A well-written fic. You nailed the characters perfectly; I felt like I was watching an episode of the show in my head. Great job!
dpdp chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very very nice.
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow! I'm impressed at ur writing style I love it reallyDDD it's amazing. And alongside with the story idea, the stomach tuning angst and the amazing capturing of emotions... Wow

I also love how u explained SAMs brain with the cataloging and so on really creative and fitting!

Plus legacy is amongst my face episodes so if it it's turned to involve my favorite genius and my favorite couple, all the better DDD

Thanx
LadyMo chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A different take on Legacy and I enjoyed it. I know he made her feel better and in time she will heal.

:-)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I enjoyed this, a good bit of mission based angst! Great relationship writing.
Zoser chapter 1 . 3/17/2011