Reviews for The Waiting Room
Reibunriinta chapter 1 . 3/13
This was really good! I love it.
Persona chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is very good! I am a big fan of the Mysterious Benedict Society and the Waiting Room is such an interesting topic!
Albert chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
AWESOME! I wish I could write like you.
EVERanOptimist chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awwwwwwww poor Sticky. You had great charaterization here. How like Sticky to just start listing bugs' scientific names and thinking things like "A team is only as strong as its weakest link." I also liked the metaphor for hope in the end. Nice job.
AdorableElephant chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This story was amazing. I've always wondered what it was like in the Waiting Room. It did a great job of filling in a bare spot that couldn't be filled in the books. You're a really wonderful writer. I hope to see more fics like this around the fandom. :)

~AdorableElephant
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Impressive. Again, great style and story. I'm considering adding it to my community, though it doesn't completely fit my challenge.

Grammar - "'Stand up.' Jillson snarled at me." Maybe this was just a typo, but unless it's an exclamation or a question, you should put a comma at the end of a quote. Unless the next part is a complete sentence. For instance, you would say "'Please hurry,' said Jack, rolling his eyes" or "'Please hurry.' Jack rolled his eyes" but not "'Please hurry.' said Jack, rolling his eyes.

Also, there is an annoying glitch on Fanfiction. Every time you wrote a dash (like "An Executive - Jillsion, I think"), you must have typed it as two consecutive hyphens. Well, the site doesn't like that, and it automatically deleted one of the hyphens every time. In future, the only way to do that is to type SPACE-HYPHEN-SPACE, because HYPHEN-HYPHEN doesn't work.

Other than that, you rocked!