Reviews for Anything's Possible
eliteshadow chapter 10 . 9/26
cool story love it update more please
numair2304 chapter 1 . 9/23
Good start for a story. The interaction between K and Nar is particularly good, the bouncing back and forth of the dialogue is fun. Annoying Kim is also fun to read.
Part of me kinda agrees that taking the name of Mr Anything can be seen as a bit arrogant, but at the same time if you have a varied skill set and a knowledge of your own limitations you might be able to carry it off.
What exactly is the joke with Dave Cooleay? Is it something that only exists in the narrative or are you referencing a real individual?
lou2003us chapter 17 . 9/20
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Cyborg500 chapter 17 . 9/12
Hey, it's me Cyborg. Sorry I can't review in my own account. I'm having problems. Anyway great update. I can't wait to see in Kim and Naruto relationship develops. Longer chapters would be appreciated. Thank you.
cyborg500 chapter 17 . 9/14
Great update. This is the first story of this kind that I've ever read and I like it. I wonder who Kim's going to though. I hope you update soon. Bye
sakura89luis chapter 4 . 9/13
This chapter was hilarious, looking forward to reading the next one.
kabs chapter 5 . 9/10
love it
kabs chapter 4 . 9/10
i love it
yes an update...teenage romance like this is so fun to read :P
guest chapter 3 . 9/9
great chapter and fanfiction
guest chapter 2 . 9/9
great chapter.
guest chapter 1 . 9/9
great chapter
Cerulean Knight chapter 17 . 9/11
So subconsciously Kim knows how dangerous Shego is, but she consciously suppresses it in order to fight her despite the danger?
love it
shugokage chapter 17 . 9/10
Interesting story good job!