Reviews for Misc. Ideas
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Nice concept!
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
ranma: the mutant gene

this is really awesome i would love to see a full fanfic of this!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
transmetal 2 ranma

this is really awesome and interesting i would love to see a full fanfic of this!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
WoT Idea

this is really awesome i would love to see a full fanfic of this!
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
you try to use too much detail and its fucking boring dont explain about every little fiber of detail or the story sucks...
Shadow-Domo chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Hey, continue the story! No, seriously. Continue it or evil phantasmal monkies will chew on your head for all eternity, and it won't be nice either! P

Shadow-domo -_-
elisteran chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
All right, the Dark Knight story line seems intriguing enough for its own story. You've got good hints at the backstory, intriguing development of the characters. go for it! :-)
Stormeagle chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
Ay Kaiton! I read these stories when you first reeleaseded them, but now I'm looking at them again (just for my daily dose of deity-like Ranma [read: Kaiton's fics])and I see some really cool stuff here. Particularly Mutant Gene. One reason being that a mutant Ranma is so very easy to turn into Ranma God of Stupidly Strong Powers (or some unreasonable facimile thereof). Also it makes for a very interesting story, as Ranmas life is so chaotic without mutant powers, imagine the super fun stuff that can occur with a mutant Ranma? My imagination is going all willy willy inside my head just with the thought of it. However, with the ban on NC-17 fanfics, maybe you should stick all your stories on one site and update them from there. I noticed the depressing absense of 1/2 Neko Moon and almost shed a lemon flavored tear. If you already have a posting site then ignore the confused bablings of your loyal follower and get back to doing what you do best, writing those great stories! See ya! _

Stormeagle
hypnoticageregression chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Continue this, too!
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
This one's kewl! Continue!
DMorales chapter 3 . 8/14/2002
Hey Doc are you going to continue this? I recently got hooked on WoT and immediately looked at your stuff to see if you wrote any... Lo and behold here we have one so I was just wondering if you plan on continuing this?
Deric chapter 7 . 7/26/2002
Nexus seems to be heading somewhere that I'd like to see.

Black Adder - May you actually become Rowan Atkinson - and then die horribly.

I LOVE Dark Knight. I want to see if Catwoman is Kodachi, Nabiki, or Kasumi. Pleeeeease make it Kasumi so I can read it at CORK.
Lance Avalon chapter 5 . 7/14/2002
The mutant gene and WOT fics are great please continue both of them. They easly become some of the best ranma fics out there.
Stormeagle chapter 7 . 4/28/2002
Great Story as usual. Reminds me of Cowboy Bebop.

Stormeagle _

(My shortest review yet! Applaud me!)
Person Man chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
I'd go with WoT or Mutant Gene...or a whole new idea.

I don't like Nexus; and Dark Knight has too much sexual overtones (and too many people getting their gonads mutilated) and not enough of anythig else for my taste.