Reviews for Choices
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hey ... Me again! I've decided to read some of your stories. They're all great. I like this one. I've always been interested in the subject of making lightsabers and Padawans finding their 'destiny crystal' for their lightsaber.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I liked this little one shot. i like how you hooked it in to obi-wan's destiny over the course of the movies
Mizushipping forever chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Great story, by the way, who was the baby?
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was so good, I wanted to cry at the end when Qui-Gon heard "he is the guardian of the future"..

So true and so poignant.

Wonderful story!
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
cute little story i liked it a lot! ~wind
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Beautiful job with the characters. Loved the vision in the ice temple.
Scfilover chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
You capture both their characters so well, and I lobe how you explain Obi-Wan's destiny :)
gurnius chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
A wonderful story beautifully told. After living so long in the past, it is really a leap of faith (and the Force) for Qui-Gon to open his heart to a very special boy. As if to console and reinforce his decision, the Force shows Jinn just how special Obi-Wan is and will be in the future. He now understands a bit better what a special relationship Obi-Wan has to the Force and vice versa. Very nicely done. Great job!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great job! I love the descriptions, the emotion behind the words. Especially when Qui-Gon is having those visions.

~Ani