Reviews for Possible ending to season 4
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Great story...
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
The story was great, and they liked the bread. :-)
Amron chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
It was fantastic! I was making an "aww" sound the entire story. Beautiful!
spcr71 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I so hope this isn't where they go with the show. I would guess a large portion of the fan base tune in to see Sarah being the glorious hot Goddess she is. Pregnancy while being amazing in of itself is not sexy.
Lily in Blue chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was positively lovely.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Nice story, but I don't want to see it until the show is cancelled. I don't want a repeat of the last season of Alias.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
ahh, what I nice treat it is to read something from you again, having taken a break from the rest of your work until the fluff returns. Your writing is still as great as ever, if not even better than the last time I read your stuff.

That was an adorable little one shot. I refuse to believe that this is the last season, we will get a season 5. I will not stop fighting until we do! A fantastic job, as usual. A nice little piece to make me smile before heading to sleep.

until next time,

coreymon77
yanniedoodles chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I like it. It's perfect :)
tw200 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very well written and very heart felt... The thing that stood out to me in this short yet sweet story is how very well you seem to understand Chuck and Sarah. It feels exactly like what they would do and how they would act... High marks.. Thanks
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yes this would make a wonderful ending, with maybe even start a Season 5?
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Let us hope (for our sakes, sadly not Chuck’s) that there will never be an end to those twin banes.