Reviews for Beautiful Scars
Xavios chapter 57 . 11/16
My username is Xavios, too lazy to log in :P
OMFG OMFG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS! PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THE SEQUEL I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE OMG! Thank you for your amazing writing.
ALSO! If you do not want to finish it, then can I? I will give you credit. BTW I am an author. Author of the Fire Throne Saga, a book I'm gonna publish. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I NEED the sequel.
This ship is my life blood.
Xavios chapter 57 . 11/17
Hey it's me, Xavios. So I posted a review earlier but I wasn't logged in. Here I am ! But really, this story was so amazing, it would be AMAZING to have a sequel!
Space Dimentio chapter 51 . 8/27
m. imgur gallery/7lZwLKc
WolfeyKitten chapter 57 . 9/21/2014
I just started shipping this pairing when I played white for the first time a few days ago, and I couldn't help myself before I was searching for fanfiction. This was the first one I found, and it sounded interesting so I gave it a read. And I'm so glad I did, too! The plot was absolutely amazing, and I'm sobbing over the ending. I wish there was more ;A; Thank you so much for writing this beautiful, emotional, breathtaking fanfic.
Half-Blood Hades chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I was actually one of the few people that got to read your sequel (that was discontinued) Broken Remedy i've read multiple books by many famous authors, however your story is in my top 10 favourite story/novels. I've read this story 2 times. I remmber when i would patiantly wait for the next chapter to come out, i honestly do hope that you will change your mind about the discontinuation of Broken Remedy (the sequel). I've read most of the sequel when it was still up, and i believe you should continue it. And if it was the reason your account was banned then you should do it on a different website.
Kritter Simpson chapter 57 . 1/27/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL I LOVED IT SO MUCH BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL SO BAD AND YOU ARE JUST THE BEST WRITER EVER AND I KNOW YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO READ THIS BUT PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
Liger Muffins chapter 57 . 1/6/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful story. It moved me is so many ways. The ending disappointed me a bit, but was beautiful none the less. I really wish the sequel hadn't been discontinued. :'(

Loved the story
randomadorablepikachu chapter 57 . 10/25/2013
Oh my god, I read this in a SINGLE NIGHT! LITERALLY 4 HOURS IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER READING THIS! I have no idea who you are, but you made me admit how far into the world of creepy-fangirls I have truly fallen. Thank you. Continue this story. For the sake of all 415 reviewers ( me) who most likely ALL ENJOYED IT! O-O
Random reader chapter 57 . 8/6/2013
You BETTER CONTINUE THE STORY! THAT WAS AN EXTREMELY POOR WAY TO END SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!...!
Pecha Pichu chapter 52 . 4/20/2013
I read almost 60 chapters in only two days. It usually takes me two weeks to read two chapters of a novel. See how much more interesting your story is the books I read ? xD
Pecha Pichu chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
"The human world was so strangeā€¦ Having a job was so important to people. Self-gain, power, money; this all applied to humans, it was so different from pokemonā€¦"

That part was particularly moving, because every time I'm unsuccessful at a job interview, or got rejected on the career path I wonder about this; you don't like it, but you can't survive without it. Then I think about Pokemon, where as a ten-year-old you travel the world with your Pokemon, always a home to return to, and I do wish this world were more like that. N's a bit like transitioning from the "Pokemon" world to the "real" world-ish. As a side note, Black's Pokemon sound a little burdensome. Like they're pets that must be mentioned otherwise it wouldn't be Pokemon.

BLACK YOU'RE THE CHAMPION! Battle and beat 'em! There's nothing to be depressed about! Who cares about depressing over a job interview? YOU'VE GOT YOUR POKEMON!
Space Dimentio chapter 50 . 4/7/2013
Haha Gaycheese.
But ohnoes! Don't tell me those guys are who I think they are.
Space Dimentio chapter 34 . 4/3/2013
XD So much random
kate chapter 46 . 2/20/2013
N is starting to get it. hmhm(evil laf) Black is dumd not to know the anserw.
kate chapter 36 . 2/18/2013