Reviews for Weave It Together
Sophia.E.Anderson chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I laughed so hard reading this. I LOVED IT! Good job.
IAmFlashGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Gir, duh :P
Queen of the Lizard People chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Invader Zim. Doom doom doomy doom!
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Robin was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was pretty funny. damn rbin is hilarious! doom song from invaderzim by Gir!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
...ha...ha...hack...hack...hack...

Awesome! Hilarious!
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
ther are absolutely no words to describe what i just read. and i honestly don't want to try. but it was good but just. i don't even know. you got one thing right it was coherent...i guess?
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
HILARIOUS! goin' on my fav's!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
this was a very enjoyable story to read :P
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So hilarious! You had me laughing hysterically for ten minutes straight. Of course that could have something to do with the fact that I just pulled an all nighter and am on my sixth cup of coffee. I know how Robin feels right about now.
JustAnotherAuthor-Not chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
ROFL this was hysterical loved it ;-P
Hango chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Seriously, one of the funniest stories I've ever read! I've found myself actually laughing here and there. I loved the caffeine-poisoned Dick and Artemis torturing Wally so much!

You also handled this wacko challenge pretty well, so thumbsup!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Epic randomness! Epic :D Loved it.
peach-kitten chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
XD hahahahaha, go caffinated robin!
CelestiaLily chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
MOST. EPIC. FUNNY. AWESOME. STORY. EVER. What's freaky is that I was JUST thinking that Beast Boy and Cyborg would've had a total blast with the Young Justice Robin, RIGHT when I got to the part when he started mumbling about them in his coffee-craze! I really like your little additional information about the team, like Superboy sleeping with Elmo pillows and Artemis liking piranha casseroles. (Which sound pretty gross, if you ask me.) Anyways, thanks for making my sides hurt from laughing at your simply hilarious story. Keep up the FANTASTIC work, and you ROCK!