Reviews for Good To You
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I like it keep writing
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Oh wow you portrait Birkhoff so well. I really like him in this story. So cute and still awkward and insecure sometimes. I hope you dicede to continue this story sometime. I will be watching if you do. I really think a lot of readers will be very happy to see you update this. Don't worry if it has been a long time, we don't care, as long as it's an update we'll be happy.

But of course there's life. Maybe you're extremely busy right now, but that's ok. I can wait.

You really are a very talented writer. Every sentence is well written and I love reading every word you type.

Thanks for these five awesome chapters and I hope to read more someday.
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Oh oh, they got Jack. I have to know what will happen next! *next chapter*
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Aww I love the whole Birkhoff being the cute insecure nerd at Michael when they started sparring. I really like that. I also love the fact that Jack is a strong individual that can handle Birkhoff. And will have the upperhand in their relationship. Can't wait to go to the next chapter! *rushes off*
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Another well written chapter. You got me hooked. *reading on*
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ooooh very well written. I envy you. Great chapter.
Raven Mockheart chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
pleeaase update! i think Jack is reeaally awesome and i hope there come some mikita and perhaps Alex/Nathan moments? i hated that he had to go on the show...
Sam0728 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Are you going to keep writing this story, I hope so, it's really good. Update as soon as you can. Love the musical bit XD
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Okay, Jack is my new favorite badass. And it has nothing to do with the fact that Maggie (at least fictionally speaking) is hanging out with another Jackie again, lol. I absolutely love the dynamic between these two femme fatales and I really enjoy Jack's fascination with everyone's favorite nerd.

He's often overlooked in the realm of fanfiction so it's nice to see him get some special attention, especially from a beautiful enigma like Jack. Is it wrong that I take immense pleasure in Jack's relentless teasing of Nikita. God, what she could do with Micheal's nerves, lol. I hope your muse keeps you working on this for many, MANY chapters to come.
Laurafxox chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
This is such a good story! I love the character of Jack and it seems likely have somewhere to take this story! :) please update soon! :)
Azaelle chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Good chapter, I love your story but your killing me by not updating it.

In my head I had this weird idea that Nikita would come out of no where with guns and alcohol, they (Nikita and Jack) would drink a little before they force their way out of Division.

What ever you are planning for this story, please update.
meee18 chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I must admit I'm completely intrigued by this story, and I cant wait to see what happens next. I do love Jacqueline and I hope Amanda didn't do too much damage! Favourite part was definitely Michael and Birkhoff bonding at the end of the chapter. Great work!
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
DUH DUH DUH! First of all, I love Amanda in this chapter. She's my favourite character and you do her justice. Secondly, I LOVE the hints of Mikita in this chapter. Poor angsty Michael. Finally, UPDATE SOON! I need to know what happens with Jack and Birkhoff!
Andraya TheLat chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Very interesting chapter.

I'll be waiting your next update.
Andraya TheLat chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I love this fic! The plot is really interesting and it's excelent written.

I really like to know where it heads to, so I'll be waiting for your next update.