Reviews for Shrunk Chronicles: YahiroxMegumi
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
wahahahaha!

i enjoyed reading this fic!

i hope you make more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really like it! You should make one for hikari and kei too!
WakingFromADream chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
another cute story. Wow you're such a great writer! Keep writing Yahiro x Megumi stories!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this is so cute! i love it!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Why didnt you continue the story? or do what happens with everybody else? I am now sad cause you didnt finish.
britzxonew chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
_funny! i wonder what happened to the other girls..
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hahah
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Bahahahaha awesome idea, awesome story. :D

I love it.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i like it
satomika chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
it was cute...

and uber funny...
Kissingblues chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OMG. that was really nice :)

though the ending was a definite cliffhanger. I am so entranced with the story, hopefully you can lead on with the clue yahiro was giving in the ending ;)

the other pairings would also be really nice to read. You are a great writer, my favourite of the S.A fanfics i have read till now. keep up the work ;) it's great!
Mariko-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
ne .. i think you should make an alisa and aoi story like that .. because i love reading aoi and alisa fanfiction ..
Fiya chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You should definitely continue this story, i wonder what would happen when they actually DO kiss; you could also make a twist maybe saying that ever since hikari's invention blew up, they always change into kids in the morning or something. And then we see how they react!
malfoys girlie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Thats so cute instead of keeping it as a one-shot you could form a proper story or do a series of one-shots about what happened to the other girl :D
mimietgigi chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i wonder what happened to other girls :)