Reviews for True Love's Kiss
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
anony chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
More please!
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
awww i wish there was more! but it was good!
cantankerousMaiden chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Kind of a cool concept, but the characterization was a tad weak. I'd like to see you elaborate a bit more.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Good Story
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
"It was Oz's turn to sigh this time. "Okay, fineā€¦I knew when she died, and when she came back. I didn't go to Sunnydale because I didn't understand what it was about, but a month ago, when she was hit with the spell, a shaman said he had a vision of my kiss waking her up. Then I put two and two together," he admitted."

Kind of wordy for Oz. He'd be more like to limit himself to "Shaman dream" or something else consisting of five syllables or less. Less is more with the guy, and it is a huge part of why he is so cool.

Having said that I thought your concept was really intriguing. I'd be interested in seeing a montage of all the different characters which could awaken the sleeping beautiful slayer (ie. Xander, Andrew, Sirius Black, Dumbledore, Lestat, all four members of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, etc.).

Also Oz is one of my favorite characters and you are one of my favorite authors. Love to see more of the two of you working together!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
NICE very very NICE! and Willow shouldn't count anymore...she made her decision on which team to play for, though I wonder if he HELPED in a way on that...LOL

Beige Flicka chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I've always been a sucker for buffy/oz stories, unfortunately there aren't many around, so its always fun to see new ones pop up! Please tell me you're going to continue with this?

*werewolf-puppy eyes* ;)