Reviews for The Dark Side That Is Me
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Very unexpected, I am very intrigued! :) I do hope more of this comes soon, I can't believe I am already caught up on one story :)
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
It was a fun chapter especially with the music. -giggles-
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I love it as an audition, clever. :) I adore Gin, so super excited! :P
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Soooo I am way behind on fanfics. I can't believe it's already been a year since I read any. Sorry for the late reply to your fics, but I will definitely catch up soon. On the bright bought a house and fixed it up. :) Official homeowner, lol. So I am happy. And even happier reading again. I missed it. A wonderful chapter and I love seeing Ichigo's thoughts on everything. I know this will be an amazing story and I am so excited to be reading it again! I hope you have been well! *hugs*
EquusNanashi chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
The story is amazing thus far. I would like to know exactly what happened the night before but it is pretty much laid out for all to see. Did Aizen choose Ichigo for the attempt at his life or was he impressed with his looks.
ariana chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
pleasee write the neext chappter
Eldar-Melda chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Nice chapter once again.

You have set well the characters here.

Of course Ichigo has failed to kill him, he can't kill Aizen like that.

The next will be awesome.

Bye! :)
rentamiya chapter 6 . 6/18/2011

this is really good

i can't wait

how did Ichigo got defeated

or rather how did he became Aizen's ally

i can't wait
SakaSandora chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Interesting, I am excited to see what happens next!
Mikoura Thomas chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
In my opinion you used the word as an adjective, so you would have to reword the sentence. Or even ended the sentence with an adjective to the end would have done a number.

If you make it a noun in'competence and instead state what I dont show enough incompetence or something like that it would make more sense.

Just because it means one thing you still have to put the word in the sentence based on the rules of nouns, verds, adjectives. So I know where that author was comes from.

That be like saying my brother shows clear signs of sporative behavior. You wouldnt say sporativness or sportivley.

Also, I think it's wrong to play good/bad cop but calling out reviewers who dont respond the way you want them to,doesnt really show a mature side.

Not to be overly killing your mood but you should get aa beta. Some words do need to be fixed and such.
His Georgasauru chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
"Does something about me hint that I may be incompetent?"

His voice stirred through the crowd and a few eyebrows rose while others' _ NOT CORRECTLY USED. eyes met in silence before directing their attention back to him. He made sure to make eye contact with every captain in the room before he continued even as he stood, the chair pushed back by his foot and screeching across the stone floor.

"Do I 'imbecile' painted across my forehead?"

He pressed his finger tips against the table, his hands arched as he leaned forward and locked gazes with the male Kuchiki whom, despite his outward calm, was brimming with anger inside shown easily enough by _ THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED-is flashing eyes. Ichigo continued softly; slower.

"Do I appear to be… naïve?"

The last sentence of the paragraph needs to be reworded. "of what do you speak, Kurosaki?" it needs to be reworded their not from shakespherian times.

There were a few more moments of silence before the older Kuchiki responded to his questions, his deep voice dead panning his words. "Of what do you speak, Kurosaki? Have we offended you in some way?"

His Georgasauru chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
That's not really mature to write a authors note on a teeny tiny boo boo. The reviewer just stated that they didnt mean to sound rude but they thought the word was used incorrectly.

Being mature you should have just accepted it and moved on if you felt you wrote certain parts right and the nay sayer was wrong. The whole point of this website is to give and recieve critique stated in the rules and if you cant handle it. Why are you posting to the public.

The author stated a grammical response based on how he/she percieved the chapter. You dont have to be a bully and stike every person who doesnt like what you do.

In fact I'd say if you proof read some things do need minor touch ups.

You could get reported for not following the rules and such. Non chapters arent allowed to begin with. Also if you didnt post this chapter to vent out your frustrations you realize all your reviewers are now responding to the reivew not meant to be taken in offense and turning it into a war.

My thoughts areif you cant handle the critique share you writing with mommy and daddy who will give you nothing but love and know room to grow as an author.

A true author would turn a negative into a positive not make trouble.
Kat chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
No it was used correctly
D chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Your use of the word is correct in that context. So don't let it bother you and ignore the reviewer :)
Skilvh and Shilvh chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Skilvh and Shilvh speaking...

Skilvh: Well, hello there. I've read this rant? or chapter? lol anyway, the word "incompetent" that you have used in chapter four is the "right" context or word to put there. Ignore the reviewer on the last chapter four.

Shilvh: It is not you who are wrong about the meaning and the placing of the word. It is, in fact the chapter 4's reviewer who don't know this 'English' Language enough to know what the word means.

So, do not worry, the word is right, as it is used quite often in those type of context and the likes. If the chapter 4's reviewer bothers you again...Just tell him/her to read more English books/novels are better. lol

To explain what I/we thought of you using 'incompetent' in last chapter... well, I/we thought of it as Ichigo asking if he is someone who is not qualified/unsuitable for the job.

Skilvh and Shilvh: Looking forward to the next chapter! XD