Reviews for Mustering Happiness
THE FUCK!?
YukinaUzuha chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Best story ever :,)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Not to be rude, but this doesn't make any sense.

Sasuke was smart enough to know how many cops were at the party, but isn't smart enough to know that once the cops find out one of their team members is missing they would go searching for him, and not only that, but was dumb enough to let Naruto outside?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
one of my favorite endings ever, unlike all those other shitty endings were the story ends when Naruto and Sasuke 'love' eachother and leave you wanting more.

this story satisfied me and because the ending was so good I was litterally smiling and reading, amd my mum was like whats so funny...

anyway love you! byes XD
Historia Thirteen chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This has to be my favorite SasuNaru story. I don't know why, but I just have the thing for the enemies than lovers type of stories. :)
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Nice way to end it. Tying up loose ends, yet still reeling us in, wondering what happens next. You, my friend, have the makings of a GREAT writer! :D
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
"Naruto's eyes snapped open. His head whipped around, and after seeing his many captors he let out a groan. Had he seriously managed to get himself kidnapped? Like, for real? "Fuuuck my life," he mumbled to himself.

Gato laughed. "I see you're beginning to comprehend the precarious situation you're in, boy!" he exclaimed, obviously pleased by this. It felt so nice to see a captive quivering in fear before him.

"Ha!" Naruto shouted, instantly defiant. "You call this a kidnapping? You'll have to do better than this if you want to keep this Naruto Uzumaki here!"

Gato tapped his cane to emphasize his words. "You're talking awfully big for someone with no hope of escape. Now, just sit there like good bait for the Uchiha brat and maybe I won't torture you as much when this is all over," he said, mentally patting himself on the back for his generosity.

Bait, huh? That's all Naruto was? He wasn't kidnapped because he was on the police force? Or even because of his dashing good looks? He was kidnapped… because he was sleeping with Sasuke.

Naruto was so offended he leaned back, hocked a loogie, and proceeded to spit it into Gato's eye."

I'm sorry, but this entire fucking part here is, and forever will be, pure GENIUS! I was laughing so fucking hard, like, oh my God. XDD
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This... this right here is gorgeous. It's so amazingly written and I can't wait to read more.
imici chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
wsome sroty and the endig is good too, not the usual Happy ending:D
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OMG love the first chapter! can't wait to read more and see were you take this
AngeSama chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
really cool! :)
strawberryknight chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
this was great! i loved it, everyones personality was perfect and the story was so funny! 3
LilangLuha chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
love it!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I like your writing style. It's so funny and easy-going. You made me laugh so many times during this story *grin*

Thank you!

/Dragonwolf
KuroChaos01 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Loved this story. You wrote is awesomely and I loved reading it :)