Reviews for I Won't Let Go
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
XD OMG FO' REALZ BBQ THT WUS SO KOOL!
Happy now?
Nah that reall was cool :) keep writing!
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Okay-that didn't suck at all! This oneshot held so much flavor and voice that I was instantly enthralled by it! How well-written! (glomp glomp) I loved this! So much! My heart ached and ached! Good work!

I absolutely adore this. ;.;

-Crystal
somethingspecial36 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OH MY GOD! This is so tragic in a good way. I mean, not that its funny and all. this made me cry. keep up ur work and never give up. ;D
Tatshiba chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was a wonderfully heartfelt piece of prose, and though I don't believe Ed would resort to cutting himself, you never know how far you can push a man until he breaks. Thank you, for writing this beautiful piece.
bbq chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OMG FO' REALZ BBQ THT WUS SO KOOL!
KPT chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I have to say, i previously had thought of a story like this. But i didn't write it. And i'm so glad i didn't because you perfectly portrayed every feeling, every emotion, exquisitly. i would've butchered it had i tried to write it. I was crying near the end. i love how you put this from Al's point of view, how he can't physically feel, hear, or cry. You are an amazing writer and you should definitely write more FMA fics.
XxCrimson SpiritxX chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Omg, Ed turned emo! I was close to cryin(dont worry. I almost never cry to even a really heartbreakin story). This is an extrordinary story ')
Mortichai chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Gos i swas sobbing at the end! you horrible person, making me cry like that! the song really added depth and made me cry EVEN MOER! so sad... so sad... but i loved it. anything that can make me feel enough like that to cry is certainly a piece of art :)
Faith Altoire chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So sweet. :3
Katormy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very heartfelt. I have to say that compared to all the stories that talk about Ed struggling with guilt, this one really stood out to me. Keep you the good work! :)