Reviews for Where My Steps Take Me, There You Are
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
this is beautiful. now you make me want more story featuring castiel/mary. hope you can write more spn story featuring those two whether as spn au or human au.
poestheblackcat chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Wow, how in the world did you get Cas/Mary? Whatever made you think of this pairing, this AU, it works. I really like this work of collaboration.

You were right, I think, to not include the scene from Chapter 2, but I'm really glad you let us read both takes on it. You each have a distinctive way of writing (VR's is more sophisticated and has a maternal touch, while DDH's is playful and free) that I love, and I hope you keep writing together.

Thank you for the lovely story.
Reige chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
People are crazy not to review this! Whatever, but this is actually a great AU where a human!Cas gets involved with the Winchester er, Campbells and although the pairing is odd... I actually find it very interesting and pulling. I love the fact that kid!Dean and kid!Sam are taken well with Castiel after some time. I also liked the religious quips that Cas sticks to, with the whole Goliath and David refrences between him and John (I'd be scared shitless if someone like me were up against John Winchester). Good job and great ending.