Reviews for Intercourse On The Couch
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
John just totally made the situation more awkward then it had to be! XD I love it! I'm very excited to see what Kat comes up with next for Hannah and Sherlock. :)
Dr. Who chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this one-shot! I'm on my way over to start reading Weighing His Words now. :)
JimMoriarty18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lol, that was fun! You need to write more :(
PushToShove chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
LOL and this into very m more like t but still loved it
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
After a WHW marathon of chapters, this nice bit of fluff is very cleansing. It could do for another read through though. Some typos and convoluted sentences are present. And I'm a little lost as to what kind of situation these two were in on this couch. Like, exactly. Side by side, is someone on top of someone else... It's not very clear. Regardless, I enjoyed those italicized moments. Such an obsession with a couch is that special Sherlock brand of funny. And those last few lines are very funny. The real icing on the fluff cake. Points for an innocent innuendo for a title.
SummerParamour chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Haha, great work! I love Weighing His Words, but I didn't realize that this was a spin-off sort of thing so I was confused until I skipped ahead and read the note at the bottom. Oh, clever me.

I loved it! Great job! Really made me laugh!

Still L. ,

Jazmine

SummerParamour
ScienceofDeduction22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
haha Brilliant! I was giggleing by the end. Cheers!
She Steps On Cracks chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. Forgive me? This made me smile. A lot! I like how you've drawn on all the little details I've dropped and used them to write a really neat piece of fiction.

I also think the idea of Sherlock being very possessive of his sofa is spot on. "This couch is for thinking...not for you." That bit really made me grin.

Thank you for writing this, it was a real pleasure to read it! :)
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 1 . 3/17/2011