Reviews for Arnold Lassoes the Moon
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Ha ha, very cute! Love that movie. I like that you used Bedford Street ;)
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was a very cute and unusual (but in a good way) story! I really liked it. I'm a little confused as to why they were singing, and I don't know if Arnold is the type to just leave her and not offer her a ride home or anything. It's still a great story. It was different, and that's what I liked about it. Very nice! :) I really liked the old Victorian house/legend part as well. Thanks for the unique read!
robins princess starfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
You know this was really awesome! I kind of think you should do a full cross over now of Hey Arnold and It's a wonderful life...I never noticed it before but they do fit rather well together with just a few adjustments here and there.
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sobs because childhood OTP and beloed movie in the same fic. Sobbing forever. And EVER .You win the internet.
1000th Ghost chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hahaha, don't feel bad for "copying" my story, I'm glad someone else had the same crazy idea that I had! (and I like to think that this scene really did play out as the aftermath of that episode!) Great job :)
CONNIES5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
HEY YALL

I LIKE THIS

IM NEW HERE, ARE YOU GOING TO READ MINE ITS CALLED WHICH ONE RHONDA

SEE YALL
CrazyFlakes chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
The SECOND I saw that part in the episode I jumped up and yelled "MOM!HEY ARNOLD JUST COPIED THE POOL SCENE FROM IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE! I'LL REWIND IT! COME WATCH! NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" Or something along those lines. My family thinks I'm obsessed...pffft. Right. :D I loved this scene in It's a Wonderful Life, and I love it in this fanfic! I mean, honestly, Arnold probably would've given the robe back and said sorry, but it's based on a scene from a movie, so it doesn't have to be in character! :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aw very funny and adorebale fic here
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hahahhahaaaaaaa so Funny, ummmmm he wanted to kiss her errrrr Helga is so Unlucky sheesh! Grandpa What did you Do?

Cute Fanfic...

Never seen this movie but I'm really sure it's the one shown in Wallie :D right?
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aw, this was really cute. you should write more hey arnold stories! :)