Reviews for Luck of the Irish
Delectable Sweetness chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved this. It was so cute and fluffy. I think he definitely had the luck of the Irish on his side, LOL. :)

By the way, I'm glad you didn't go over board with the whole Irish thing. You know, like leprachauns, rainbows, pots of gold, that kind of stuff. Sometimes things like that can get a bit sterotypical. Of course we do have our fairytales, but who doesn't, LOL.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling. This was written perfectly. You're such a talented writer and I love your stories.

Now, I'm going to leave you with a bit of Irish.

Go maith. (Well done.) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I loved it! It was just so perfect! if only we replaced one of the writers with you! I can't wait to read more of your updates!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Lovely lil one-shot. Loved the clover tattoo!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Hot damn, that was awesome! And the tattoo was so move. That's a real reason to get a tattoo! Lovely!
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
My favorite line: "Olivia Benson, my best friend in the universe, do you have any feelings for me, whatsoever, that might eventually one day become something resembling love?" It was great. I gave a big sigh at that one.
svugurl16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Omg this is sooo beautiful :) if only it happened for real tht will be my lucky day lol.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
WOOT for Irish luck! ;o) This was sexy and fun... *smirk*

LOVED IT!

~mandi *_*
CantGetEnoughofLuke chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love your writing! I think it would be cool to see one of your one shots written into a story. I k ow it's called a one shot for a reason. But I think the way you bring them together is awesome and it would be neat to see how the rest of the story would go! Well, anywho you are an amazing writer and I love all your fics! Keep up the amazing writing!
Infinitely Blue chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Made my day! I love St. Patty's day.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet!
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Yay a 's day story. This was amazing. I loved it :)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I say this was one of the most beautiful one shots I have read all day!
Shannon M chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Amazing!((: I smiled the entire time I read! Ahhh LOVED IT. 3
ElliotNOliviaSVULover chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Love this! Then again I love all your stories.
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
loved it! Happy St. Patrick's Day!