Reviews for Belated Valentine
red2013 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
great and so funny story with the gang giving advice to hotch and garcia.

red.
JackSam chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Love it. Add more soon.
onetreefan chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
very interesting update. i enjoyed that very much :)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
this was super funny

Reaching into his pocket, Spencer pulled a quarter out, "All I've got is a quarter Hotch."
Baily007 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
yay, you've updated. I can't believe my good luck :)

The "boys" of the team each giving Hotch their own advice were so hilarious. I can't wait to see what he decided to do and how Penelope will react. Please, update soon :))
hxchick chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I was going to say 'poor Garcia,' since it sucks to have your significant other forget valentine's day, but now I'm thinking poor Hotch! Hopefully the music is just the beginning of how he's going to make it up to her!

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
aww too cute. i am looking forward to what you have next hun. absolutely love the song at the end ;) i hope his proposal is sweet!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
great start to this... ooo hotch is in soooooo much trouble! i wish him luck to whatever garcia's gonna do to him... unless he's really good at sucking up...
freddlerabbit chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I got a kick of Hotchner trying to explain his way out of this. :)
Red Writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
love it! Way to go Penelope.

You do have to fill just a smidgeon of sympathy for Hotch though.

haha
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
interesting start! looking forward to seeing more. i don't usually pair these two, but it should be interesting.
reises chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ohhh I love it! I cannot wait for more. I really love these two as a pair, and hope more is to come soon! And yes...he screwed up big by forgetting such a special day for Garcia lol love it!
Baily007 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
awesome start, girl :) I can't wait for more!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
could so see this scene happening on cm if they were a couple