Reviews for Five Kisses
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
lol at kakashi's reaction when he saw them kiss for the first time and the last outside his house. for some reason that really amused me.

perverted daimyo is perverted.

love this, tin!
1000 Reviews chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is very well-written. I like that Sakura didn't fall in love with Kiba right away, even towards the end. It seems more realistic that way, especially knowing she's going to fall in love with him eventually. It's a given!
sexysugar11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
so hot! kiba sounds so sexy and i wish i had a kiba myself. lol. i enjoyed reading this, cutecrazyice.
cherry blossom 77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
all your oneshots are amazing and this is no exception. write more! :
enchanted88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is so cute and funny! Lolzies. I love how charming and fun you wrote them.
Turqcoyce chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, I loved this story. It was cute, romantic, and I loved their playful banter. Their conversations and behavior were so realistic it felt like cannon. I'm thoroughly impressed and inspired by your talent. I hope to read more KibaSaku from you. :)
motorcyclebabe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i love it! i hope you write more kibasaku in the future.
Sweven chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
D'awww, this is so cute! I never really read any Kiba/Sakura fics before, but this is adorable :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
cute :)
moodyleen chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
cool oneshot! D
Garden Ventures chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You write Kiba so hot. I also love how Sakura keeps trying to deny her attraction to him. Lol. The ending was very sweet, I loved it!
sexynienie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
love it! the last part, the whole kiba kissing sakura and the scenes before that, it really made me laugh!
kiba is a hottie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, this is so cute!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love it! Pleases pleases write more soon!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It was creatively written and Kiba is just too hot!

Can't wait to read more of your stories.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »